Hello everyone, I have compiled suggestions from threads posted here and gonna put them all in one topic so manu can see what improvements we want for TEM2 and if explain if he can implement them or not
- Top players choosing more realistic tournaments ( for example Federer, Nadal and Djokovic hardly ever play 250s, Serena & Venus never play Indian Wells after 2001)
- A News Section ( Winning A Tournament , An Upset , A Player Hired New Coach , Wild Cards Announcements , Players Retirements Announcement)
- Davis Cup/Fed Cup Team Nomination
- Addition Of Olympics Every 4 Years
- interaction between junior and pro tour. Like not possibility to play full schedule, getting WC for pro grand slam after winning junior, etc...
- More realistic WCs giving. Kim Clijsters her comeback in 2010. surely didn't start playing 10k, 25k and winning like zillion matches on them but she got Cincinnati, Toronto and US Open WCs.
Also possibility for WC request (from player to tournament wouldn't be bad). Especailly if you were good before. Maybe there can be some variable like long run reputation and then possibilty to request/get WC based on that.
- Possibility to play after 31 and also to not have low so much long term form (cause we see that Serena Williams with 32 is better prepared than any other player on the tour). But we have examples of Na Li, Francesca Schiavone, even Daniela Hantuchova, in mens Tommy Haas, Roger Federer in 30+ to be better prepared than rest. Of course, of course...it is logical by years you are less prepared than in younger age. But it shouldn't be so big difference like it is in game. I want to say, in game it is connected strictly with player age and in real life it is connected with quality of practicing. In game it also should be like that.
- Ability to manage more than 4 players
- Financial aspect of the game. I really do not like that you can go in debt so much and play wherever you want: Like from Europe go in Asia, America, Australia...so expensive trips. That is not like that as near in reality. And your debt is just bigger and bigger. Maybe there can be some option to get credit from bank (that you have to pay), than to find sponsors and really make your schedule very smart to have to think about it. I think it would make game much competitive and interesting at start of career.
- Too many doubles players playing in singles
- Realistic doubles pairings (Venus/Serena, Bryan/Bryan, Errani/Vinci)
- Ability to start coaching career with real players
- More things to spend money on (Vacation, Cars, Houses)
- Accurate WTA Rankings after 2007
- Entry List for each tournament before the tournament begins
- Having special events for wildcards into big events (i.e the winner of US Open Wildcard Playoff and USTA National Junior Tournament get WC's into US Open)
- More Random Scoring for WTA (i.e 6-0 0-6 7-6, or 0-6 6-1 6-2, etc)
- Ability to finish matches with an injury
- 2 different groups at year end championships and win/set/game scoreboard for YEC(i.e red & blue group )
- Injury period (i.e Serena was injured in first half of 2011, Azarenka injured first half of 2014)
- Top Spin is technical thing... it cannot be changed dramatically in a week once someone learns the basic technique. Even though playing with little top spin does improve one's performance on carpet courts I don't see Nadal hitting Sampras-like flat forehands on regular basis as well as I don't see Sampras hitting those huge Nadal-like top spins on clay... It may be changed slightly but not that dramatically
- more photos of best known players
- If lose in last round of qualifying, there is a chance to be a Lucky Loser
- Correct draw size/seeds for qualifying draws
- Correct # of WC's for each tournament
Feel free to comment any more suggestions below and I will add them to this first post