Should block on services from corner

Everything about your online tennis matches !

Should block on services from corner

Postby Marcos Nion » 30 Jul 2012, 20:15

Manutoo you should make a corner blocking on services... Think about it on the next versions... I always played against unfair players that love serving from the corners, and in the end, they ''fuck''' my elo because they win on the tb... So please, think about it, so we won't have those ''rats'' serving from the corners anymore... :wink:
User avatar
Marcos Nion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 505
Gaming Since: 28 Jan 2012, 07:42
Location: Brazil

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Maxy » 31 Jul 2012, 14:54

Marcos Nion wrote:Manutoo you should make a corner blocking on services... Think about it on the next versions... I always played against unfair players that love serving from the corners, and in the end, they ''fuck''' my elo because they win on the tb... So please, think about it, so we won't have those ''rats'' serving from the corners anymore... :wink:

We have already told him that but he didn't do that because he thinks that's good and fair. If he thinks something is good, we can't change his opinion. Serving from the corner should be allowed in the doubles where they are used alomost every time, right? :whistle:
Best Grand Slam results: Australian Open R16 '11, '12
Best results: 's-Hertogenbosch final '11, Belgrade semifinal '11

Image


Download my courts: http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-15035.php
Maxy
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1681
Gaming Since: 21 Aug 2010, 08:46
Location: Serbia

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Raz » 31 Jul 2012, 17:28

We have already told him that but he didn't do that because he thinks that's good and fair. If he thinks something is good, we can't change his opinion. Serving from the corner should be allowed in the doubles where they are used alomost every time, right? :whistle:


True true.
Manu said " I'll forbid serves from corners when all tennis federations will (or at least the ATP). " ( topic5-8215.php )
so this will never happen, because in real life no one serves from corners in single matches. while in this game some ''pro'' players do serve from corners and its just SO overpowered. too bad, this game had potential! if someone would make a poll regarding forbidding serving from corners everyone would vote yes..
Respect ALL...fear NONE!!
User avatar
Raz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 279
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2010, 00:19
Location: Romania

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby vamos rafa » 31 Jul 2012, 18:44

Raz wrote:True true.
Manu said " I'll forbid serves from corners when all tennis federations will (or at least the ATP). " ( topic5-8215.php )
so this will never happen, because in real life no one serves from corners in single matches. while in this game some ''pro'' players do serve from corners and its just SO overpowered. too bad, this game had potential! if someone would make a poll regarding forbidding serving from corners everyone would vote yes..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSs3OMtK ... u.be&t=28s :whistle:
vamos rafa
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 528
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2010, 16:29
Location: I travel in space

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Raz » 31 Jul 2012, 18:59



sure, but look at the speed of the ball coming from the corner in real life, and then look at the speed of the ball in TE :whistle:
in TE you cant reach the ball unless you try to go 50%-50% and guess the side
Respect ALL...fear NONE!!
User avatar
Raz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 279
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2010, 00:19
Location: Romania

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby Marcos Nion » 31 Jul 2012, 19:08

Maxy wrote:We have already told him that but he didn't do that because he thinks that's good and fair. If he thinks something is good, we can't change his opinion. Serving from the corner should be allowed in the doubles where they are used almost every time, right? :whistle:

Actually, we can change his opinion, by simply creating a topic... We have paid for this game, why can't we criticize what's wrong ? :roll: :roll:

And in real life, the speed is clearly slower than TE... The game is nice, but not when unfair/noob players have the chance to win by cheating... :sweat: :sweat:
User avatar
Marcos Nion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 505
Gaming Since: 28 Jan 2012, 07:42
Location: Brazil

Re: Report Insulting & Rude Players

Postby vamos rafa » 31 Jul 2012, 19:38

Raz wrote:sure, but look at the speed of the ball coming from the corner in real life, and then look at the speed of the ball in TE :whistle:
in TE you cant reach the ball unless you try to go 50%-50% and guess the side


Talk about yourself. Just because you can't doesn't mean everyone can't
vamos rafa
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 528
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2010, 16:29
Location: I travel in space


Return to Online Tennis Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests