Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

[TE4] XKT Patch - Main Edition [All-in-One]

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: [TE4] XKT Patch - Main Edition [All-in-One]

Postby RulazoAP » 26 Sep 2026, 14:33

Hello

In PS5 I cant download the last update. Its keeps me showing "mod download fealure" after 99% downloaded. In my collector tab show subscribed but with an error in red colour. All the other mod I can download, the only problem I have with XKT Patch.
I tried to restore and reset all the game, incluiding all data in the PS5, and still cant install it. Now I have only the original game but without the patch.
I read various with the same problem, is there an answer to solve this one, ore maybe expect an update?

I already send a bug error to manutoo.
Please help.
RulazoAP
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 31
Gaming Since: 26 Apr 2018, 01:44

Re: [TE4] XKT Patch - Main Edition [All-in-One]

Postby pluigh » 30 Sep 2026, 10:03

Hello, I notice that Valentin Vacherot doesn't appear in any database—whether official or modded (XKT or ATP patch)—even though he has been in the world's top 25 for the past year. Could you please add him? Thanks.
pluigh
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 52
Gaming Since: 05 Feb 2023, 11:04

Re: [TE4] XKT Patch - Main Edition [All-in-One]

Postby Comatorium182 » 30 Sep 2026, 15:56

Following on from the previous post, could you please finally update the database in ‘World Tour’ mode? Unfortunately, I haven’t played TE4 for a while because this database is now far too out of date (2024). The statistics and main kits for ATP players (at least the top 100) need to be updated. In my opinion, this is more important than any of the sound-related updates we’ve been getting for months...
Comatorium182
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 51
Gaming Since: 30 Aug 2024, 12:42

Previous

Return to Modding - TE4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, SemRush [Bot] and 2 guests