nico86 wrote:Thanks for this mod... but I DL it only when it respect Manutoo general guidance: topic60-33854.php
FriedlandH wrote:Hi When I launch the XKT Patch on TE4 it keeps crashing. Need help please
FriedlandH wrote:I got the TE4 XKT Patch working yesterday. On the World Tour mode it shows the vanilla courts. But on the Training mode it shows the modded courts RG Halle AO and so on. How come it doesn't show modded courts on the World Tour mode?
First a big congratulations to the TE4 modder team, for this first patch
So some questions for the next update.....
- will there be all the official scoreboards (250, 500, 1000, Grand Slams)?
- Will there be any official ATP nets on the courts?
- Will there be a fixed camera on the courts in 2D, as on TE2013 currently?
- Will we be able to play in career with the next patch update?
Thank you for your answers
Mystery wrote: Thanks. v1.1 will be the next update coming this week (this quick bc we want to tune some logistics manutoo mentioned for modding) and I'm not sure we would have enough time to incorporate everything you mentioned here. But they will surely be considered in future updates.
To answer your questions -
1) We haven't started modding scoreboards yet but that will definitely be included at some point (just not prioritized bc there are a million other things to work on ).
2) Again, we will consider that just not doing it for now.
3) You can already do that in your camera settings. -> Changing it to "Still" would give you a fixed camera.
4) A lot of people have asked about this and someone is working on it now. Not sure if it will be ready by v1.1 but we'll try.
Roms wrote:Hey thanks
3) I meant for the tilt of the camera and its zoom, as on TE2013
2) for the official nets, why not mod the courts with the net, instead of a 3D net, we will have a 2D net, as the modders currently do on TE2013, they offer their courts with the 2D net, or 3D net?
but you may have already looked?
2) Actually on TE 2013, the nets are also 3D. The reason for using one design on all 2D courts right now is because on TE 4 nets are determined by the "stadium" parameter not "surface" and 2D courts are added to "surface." Short answer is yes, we can think of adding the official logos back once 3D comes out.
3) You can still zoom in your screen in the video settings, but you won't be able to change aperture and height (as on 2013 as well) bc currently we only have 2D courts. Once 3D courts are available, you will be able to do that.
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests