OK so I found a fix, for me at least. The lab tech never got to me so I found this by myself.
What I did was go to windows update>advanced options>view update history and find "cumulative update for windows 10 for 64x-based systems(KB3081424)." This happens to also have a d3d9.dll in the update.
See here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081424
Now what I did was click Uninstall updates at the top and find the update under the Microsoft tab with the (KB3081424) code with it and uninstall, restart and now all d3d9 games work for me now.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest