fixed a few things :
- World Tour : shuffling of bottom ranked players, so new comers to the Tour should raise like expected (ie: faster than before ; good new players won't be stuck for long without playing)
- World Tour : Wildcard propositions were not made after you finished a tournament
- World Tour : not enough skill dropping after finished a tournament where you got qualified, or played qualies just after a main draw
- World Tour : if you closed the game during the New Game process, NoNormalization would be stuck on 3 (ie: all players would be as strong as on their best year all the time)
- World Tour : during new game, while looking existing players, a few had their skills way too low (it also bugged in the same way when playing with NoNorm'3)
- World Tour : Grunt code wasn't loaded correctly for CPU Players
- Sound : can fine tune volume of grunts & crowd (with "Advanced Options" turned on)
Demo & Patch updated, no change of version for now.
about aces, stand a bit more far from the baseline on return, and aim for the lines on serve.
== Mana Games ==
>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<