1) If your player moves without input from your controller, and/or the aiming moves without input, then you need to raise the dead zone. To see the aiming zone, turn it on with the Preview in your Character Sheet.
2) The aiming sensitivity is the same both with the controller and the keyboard, however, it changes depending on how far you stand from the net. With aiming preview on, play a bit in warm-up to get the hang of it.
3) TE4 doc will come once the gameplay is done (more or less). Meanwhile, head there => https://www.managames.com/tennis/doc/Te ... _Game.html
Globally, it still explains correctly most of the gameplay concepts.
There are only 2 important new things to know :
- now if you don't prepare your strike early enough, and/or you're not positioned well enough on the ball, and/or the incoming ball is too difficult, then it'll always have a chance to send the ball into the net, whatever the strike you do
- to strike an acceleration as strong as possible, you have to hit the ball at top of its bounce, when it almost doesn't move up/down
You'll find the new skill explained in the TEM2 documentation here : https://www.managames.com/tennismanager ... _Game.html