General discussions about the 3rd edition of Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults
by Ronarch » 13 May 2015, 19:21
I found my player (new player) cannot get better after his total points reach about 1120-1150 level.
His lose of points always balances out the gain of points.
I play the career at master-9 difficulty and he now ranks at no.7
I don't know what more to do to make him better.
With his skill level (around 1130), it's so hard to deal with other top players.
I managed to beat Fed and Djoker (no.1 & 2) several times but the record against super defensive players like Nadal and Ferrer (who are no.4 & 5) are terrible. Zero win.
Is it normal that my player's skill could only stick at around 1120-1150 if playing Master-9 difficulty?
I know that easier difficulty may gain me more points but that makes the game boring.
-
Ronarch
- tennis fan

-
- Messages: 10
- Gaming Since: 08 Nov 2014, 12:10
- Location: Hong Kong
by manutoo » 14 May 2015, 08:19
Hello,
it's intended to work like that, but if you want to tune it to your liking, it's easy, read here =>
topic1-472.php .
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==
>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
-

manutoo
- Game Author
-
- Messages: 21352
- Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
- Location: France
Return to Tennis Elbow 2013
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhRefs [Bot], ClaudeBot and 4 guests