So, are there any news on TEM 2.0.? In which stage it is? Still just plans? Is working on it in progress? When we can expect it?? Anyway, for now any news would be good. As fan of this game I'm really with excitement looking forward to the game. Game is great (otherwise I wouldn't be interest in it) but of course as a long run player I have some suggestion:
1) Modern design (this can attract more potential players)
2) Junior tour would be fun that is for sure. But also interaction between juniors and seniors. Like not possibility to play full schedule, getting WC for senior grand slam after winning junior, etc...
3) More realistic WCs giving. Kim Clijsters her comeback in 2010. surely didn't start playing 10k, 25k and winning like zillion matches on them but she got Cincinnati, Toronto and US Open WCs.
Also possibility for WC request (from player to tournament wouldn't be bad). Especailly if you were good before. Maybe there can be some variable like long run reputation and then possibilty to request/get WC based on that.
4) Realistic playing of schedule (not that best player has score like 100-17 and win 5 internationals)
5) Possibility to play after 31 and also to not have low so much long term form (cause we see that Serena Williams with 32 is better prepared than any other player on the tour). But we have examples of Na Li, Francesca Schiavone, even Daniela Hantuchova, in mens Tommy Haas, Roger Federer in 30+ to be better prepared than rest. Of course, of course...it is logical by years you are less prepared than in younger age. But it shouldn't be so big difference like it is in game. I want to say, in game it is connected strictly with player age and in real life it is connected with quality of practicing. In game it also should be like that.
6) Not giving up so easily from your coach. I mean, in one year you are number 1, next year you are number 2 with winning slam, few premiers but just lost it for few pts...And because goal was to be number one agan. It is not fair really. Maybe there can be more goals. Or at least second chance goal that is lesser than first one and gives you chance to continue your colaboration.
7) Possibilty to train more players, to organize your team. But really as manager. Not to be connected to player. Like that main coach and manager you can build your academy and employ many people to train more than 4 players.
8) And without 12 and 13 years old in future years!
If I remmeber anything else will say.