Unfortunately, the ATP discontinued the challenger tour finals, but we didn't! Format will be the same as last year's.
Tournament will be played on Red Clay, with fair(sim) controls, and CPU IC 10.
-Top 8 who confirm by this coming Sunday qualify.
-Alternates may have a chance to play if a player pulls out.
-RL situations will count as 7-6 6-7 7-6 because of the count of games and sets won.
-Final is played in a best of 5 set format (no tiebreak), the rest is the normal best 2 out of 3 format 10 point Tiebreak in the final set.
-w.o.s count as 6-0 6-0 also because of the count of games and sets won.
-Top 2 players from each group will qualify for the semi finals.
-The semi finals are a regular elimination tournament.
-Master Tiebreaks count as sets and games.
Round Robin matches: Thursday
Semi Final: Saturday
Each round robin win: 30
Undefeated Champion: 250
1. Teliana Pereira
4. V. Azarenka
1. Teliana Pereira- Matches won/lost: 2/0 Sets won/lost: 4/0 Games Won/Lost: 24/4 Qualified 1st place
3. Sale93- Matches won/lost: 0/2 Sets won/lost: 0/4 Games Won/Lost: 1/24
5. andrey9537- Matches won/lost: 1/1 Sets won/lost: 2/2 Games Won/Lost: 15/12 Qualified 2nd place
2. TennisStar- Matches won/lost: 1/1 Sets won/lost: 2/2 Games Won/Lost: 16/12 Qualified 1st place
4. V. Azarenka- Matches won/lost: 1/1 Sets won/lost: 2/2 Games Won/Lost: 12/12 Qualified 2nd place
6. Lazar- Matches won/lost: 1/1 Sets won/lost: 0/2 Games Won/Lost: 12/16
GL and have fun!
tour rank: (singles)20 (Doubles)10
Biggest wins: doubles: def. Quasar 6-4 2-6 1-6 7-6(7) 12-10 Wimbledon r2
Singles: def. Sampreas 6-4 4-6 7-6(8)