Roland Garros (S) · Officiel

Archived Results from the Tour 2016

Re: Roland Garros (S) · Officiel

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 02 Jun 2016, 21:50

There is nothing to learn about them: the only people that advance use 50%( of spin for all time without any acceleration in the middle court manytimes until 200 shot;so after that they can close the point without any difficulty.
Maybe if its possibile to change the rules and the setup in general probably we can have a little different style player and not a robot/annoying/boring /pusher player left-handed for all time...
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Roland Garros (S) · Officiel

Postby Ivo ISNER » 02 Jun 2016, 23:04

Not everyone is like that (ie. ffzzpp, milutki10, myself :P )
Some people might want to see the shot selection, when to go for certain shots, etc.
ITSTsingles:24-doubles:1
Tour Mod
tour rank: (singles)20 (Doubles)10
Biggest wins: doubles: def. Quasar 6-4 2-6 1-6 7-6(7) 12-10 Wimbledon r2
Singles: def. Sampreas 6-4 4-6 7-6(8)
User avatar
Ivo ISNER
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1427
Gaming Since: 07 Dec 2013, 15:16
Location: United States

Re: Roland Garros (S) · Officiel

Postby MarkChan » 03 Jun 2016, 04:19

Ivo ISNER wrote:Announcement!

We have had very interesting matches lately, and many other players are interested to watch them to learn about the game or even just to watch a good match. Just as a reminder, many players on the forum would like to see dmo's of these matches so they could watch them. When you play a nice match, or even a match that you think we would like to watch, please be sure to post the dmo. It would make the community more interesting since we don't know what happened in the match except for the score.

All these controversies prove why (publicly accessible) dmo. is needed so that we can judge whether a player has cheated or not. We need visual evidence, not talking. :whistle:
Singles Titles and Finalists:
250: Kuala Lumpur '15
Challenger: Georgia F1 '14,Wroclaw '16

Doubles Titles and Finalists:
GS: Australian Open '15,Roland Garros '15(RU)
Masters: Paris '14(RU),Madrid '15(RU),Rome '15(RU)
250: Kuala Lumpur '14,Doha '16
User avatar
MarkChan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 409
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 10:37
Location: Hong Kong

Information

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 03 Jun 2016, 08:45

Semi-finals Rogger vs. M.Khalil Guedria (2/6 7/5 5/7 TBC) will be continued.

Kind regards,
Heinrich von Westphalen.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Defenders

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 03 Jun 2016, 08:58

Francesco Dimitrov wrote:There is nothing to learn about them: the only people that advance use 50%( of spin for all time without any acceleration in the middle court manytimes until 200 shot;so after that they can close the point without any difficulty.
Maybe if its possibile to change the rules and the setup in general probably we can have a little different style player and not a robot/annoying/boring /pusher player left-handed for all time...

With your description of this people that advance you characterise also perfectly the probably most succesful clay court player of all time. The red clay was always a surface where experience, anticipation, consistence and patience decide the match. If you don't have it, you won't be successful. Period.

Kind regards,
Heinrich.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

QF milutki10 vs. Heinrich von Westphalen

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 03 Jun 2016, 09:11

Image

Really enjoyable match and somehow I feel sorry that it ended already after 24 games ... he's a a fantastic player, impressive court coverage and a smart sense for the game. Just experience and a bit more determination by myself were the deciding factors today. All the best and see you on grass. :fear:

Kind regards,
Heinrich von Westphalen.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Re: Defenders

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 03 Jun 2016, 09:33

Heinrich von Westphalen wrote:With your description of this people that advance you characterise also perfectly the probably most succesful clay court player of all time. The red clay was always a surface where experience, anticipation, consistence and patience decide the match. If you don't have it, you won't be successful. Period.

Kind regards,
Heinrich.

Sorry Heinrich but im not agree:on this surface is only a question of patience(anticipation only on hard or grass)because there is not any experience to play 120 shot for all time(and offcourse my opponent play this tatics in the last...and the reason the i failed is for boring and annoying match)and people with a good ability of baseliner can be lost with an other one with low ability but more energy then u with skills left handed setup nadal; the only request that i said/advance is to will find a solution also for other players that with an other setup we want to play an other type of "tennis"....if u can call your style "tennis".
At least you can play whatever you want and probably u will win with the best setup for this court because is only in this case that u can win a slam,no winner,no risk,no acceleration....nothing more; off course the winner is always reason but sorry i continue to prefer to see a closer backhand of goaga,an ace of fzzppp or an acceleration of forehand about rogger or Letsgobro then at your 200 shots /tatics/experience/consistence/patience.
So good luck champion,the demo files u can keep it.
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Defenders

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 03 Jun 2016, 09:59

Francesco Dimitrov wrote:Sorry Heinrich but im not agree:on this surface is only a question of patience(anticipation only on hard or grass)because there is not any experience to play 120 shot for all time(and offcourse my opponent play this tatics in the last...and the reason the i failed is for boring and annoying match)and people with a good ability of baseliner can be lost with an other one with low ability but more energy then u with skills left handed setup nadal; the only request that i said/advance is to will find a solution also for other players that with an other setup we want to play an other type of "tennis"....if u can call your style "tennis".
At least you can play whatever you want and probably u will win with the best setup for this court because is only in this case that u can win a slam,no winner,no risk,no acceleration....nothing more; off course the winner is always reason but sorry i continue to prefer to see a closer backhand of goaga,an ace of fzzppp or an acceleration of forehand about rogger or Letsgobro then at your 200 shots /tatics/experience/consistence/patience.
So good luck champion,the demo files u can keep it.

I understand completely that players look for reasons why they have lost a grand slam match. I do, you do, everyone. But focus more on improving your game, than blaming others. In 2014 I always complained about net rushers - unfair, boring, blah, blah, blah ... but it didn't help my game. So I practised passing and the concern about good net players is history.

You lost vs. Khalil because he discovered that your comfort zone is limited to the baseline. So he deserves, period.

Kind regards,
Heinrich von Westphalen.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Re: Defenders

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 03 Jun 2016, 10:18

Heinrich von Westphalen wrote:I understand completely that players look for reasons why they have lost a grand slam match. I do, you do, everyone. But focus more on improving your game, than blaming others. In 2014 I always complained about net rushers - unfair, boring, blah, blah, blah ... but it didn't help my game. So I practised passing and the concern about good net players is history.

You lost vs. Khalil because he discovered that your comfort zone is limited to the baseline. So he deserves, period.

Kind regards,
Heinrich von Westphalen.

Probably this is the reason that we never agree about your point of view and in general about your "tennis". Best Regards and thanks for your advice("working in progress").
The second question maybe is to be clear if someone that give up/retired in the last of set is to be able to continue the match;in theory is not allowed because the recovery is for all togheter not only for powerbasliner.
If next time u can make a point about that maybe we will not see many matches with TBC. A target of grand slam is to play a great tennis for many hours without losing the focus and concentration,and playing 4 game one days and 1 set in other days dont reflect the look nice of this tournament.
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Defenders

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 03 Jun 2016, 11:11

Francesco Dimitrov wrote:... thanks for your advice("working in progress").

You're welcome and good luck!

Francesco Dimitrov wrote:The second question maybe is to be clear if someone that give up/retired in the last of set is to be able to continue the match;in theory is not allowed because the recovery is for all togheter not only for powerbasliner.If next time u can make a point about that maybe we will not see many matches with TBC. A target of grand slam is to play a great tennis for many hours without losing the focus and concentration,and playing 4 game one days and 1 set in other days dont reflect the look nice of this tournament.

I completely agree and I talked already with Manutoo.

Kind regards,
Heinrich von Westphalen.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Re: Roland Garros (S) · Officiel

Postby MarkChan » 04 Jun 2016, 10:12

Heinrich, congratulations on your Roland Garros Grand Slam title. :king:
Singles Titles and Finalists:
250: Kuala Lumpur '15
Challenger: Georgia F1 '14,Wroclaw '16

Doubles Titles and Finalists:
GS: Australian Open '15,Roland Garros '15(RU)
Masters: Paris '14(RU),Madrid '15(RU),Rome '15(RU)
250: Kuala Lumpur '14,Doha '16
User avatar
MarkChan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 409
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 10:37
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Roland Garros (S) · Officiel

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 04 Jun 2016, 17:29

MarkChan wrote:Heinrich, congratulations on your Roland Garros Grand Slam title. :king:

Thank you, Mark. I'll post some details about a thrilling semi-finals and the tournament on Tuesday because I'm in Paris (exactly the reason you think) and forgot the HDD.

Kind regards,
Heinrich.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Previous

Return to Tour 2016

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests