if you have a bug in the World Tour, I'll probably need your saved games to hunt it.
So if I request your saved games, you should send me all the files in :
- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2013\Profiles\Default\", if you play with men
- or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2013\Profiles\Default\Wta\", if you play with women
If you created a Custom Profile, replace "Default" by the name of your profile.
To easily locate your saved games folder, click on the Profile icon in the Load menu within the game (it can be useful if the game was installed somewhere else than in "C:\Program Files (x86)").
Join your Player, Category and Tournament bases if you modified them.
Sometimes, I'll need also, the "System.log" file (especially in case of crash), which is located here by default :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2013\System.log
If I request your "Tennis.ini", I refer to this file :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2013\Tennis.ini
or, if you have created a custom Profile, this one :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2013\Profiles\[NameOfYourProfile].ini
Compress everything in a .zip or .rar file (to reduce the size), and send it to the email address you got your license key from.
Alternatively, you can upload your .zip to http://www.mediafire.com
and post the link in the Forum.
How to compress to .zip ?
- On Windows : select all files you want to compress, then right click -> send to -> compressed (zipped) folder
- On Mac OSX : select all files you want to compress, then right click -> Create ArchiveNotes for Mac OSX users :
- the "Profiles" folder is located in your "Documents/Tennis Elbow 2013" folder
- for the Mac Appstore version, to find your Profiles folder, click on "Open Profiles Folder" in World Tour -> Load