Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Replay Camera

the place to report any bug met in the game

Replay Camera

Postby RulazoAP » 06 Oct 2026, 20:09

Manutoo

When I change a camera on a replay, and then I go back to the game, it doesnt get back to the original camera that I was playing and I have to change it manually.
I remembered that on an early update of the game it changed it automatically.
I dont know if this is a from the new update or the Xkt update.

Thanks
RulazoAP
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 33
Gaming Since: 26 Apr 2018, 01:44

Re: Replay Camera

Postby manutoo » 07 Oct 2026, 07:30

Hello,

it's working for me with the XKT 4.4c . Does it work if you disable all your Mods ?
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest