Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

A problem with Tennis.ini

the place to report any bug met in the game

A problem with Tennis.ini

Postby Iwodkdkdk » 04 Oct 2026, 17:54

Hi mana.
I saw that you updated the game and changed the ModIgnoreMD5 line, which is changed in the Tennis.ini file. My problem is that I saw that the tennis.ini file can't be created on PS5, and I happen to be on PS5. What can I do?
Iwodkdkdk
Guest
 

Re: A problem with Tennis.ini

Postby manutoo » 05 Oct 2026, 06:36

Hello,

everything is explained here : topic19-32161.php . :yes:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest