Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

The problem with XKT in PS5 (Again)

the place to report any bug met in the game

The problem with XKT in PS5 (Again)

Postby Amarro » 27 Sep 2026, 17:06

Hello Mana.
I hope you have a good day, because my day is not so good, because I have problems with the mod XKT in ps5, when i download, said "error" and i do everything, can you help me? :(
Amarro
Guest
 

Re: The problem with XKT in PS5 (Again)

Postby manutoo » 28 Sep 2026, 06:19

Hello,

read here : viewtopic.php?p=304700#p304700 .
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest