Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Constant desync while playing online with my brother

the place to report any bug met in the game

Constant desync while playing online with my brother

Postby javilupsi » 10 Sep 2026, 17:43

I have been 15 minutes trying to play online with mastodonte, my brother.

We play from the same place, under the same connection, each with his own console, and we have played before countless times. But since the last update, whenever the game lets us start the game, it constantly desyncs from the moment of the first return.

Also, sometimes the match would not even be able to start, letting us waiting in the loading screen. And btw, game crashed once, and it let me report the issue.

Between that crash and all the errors we lost like 200 elo points...
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Constant desync while playing online with my brother

Postby javilupsi » 10 Sep 2026, 17:45

In the in-game report I mentioned that it could be because of the motion capture movements. We already dismissed that possibility.
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Constant desync while playing online with my brother

Postby javilupsi » 10 Sep 2026, 17:54

Now it seems to work fine. I dont know what happened back there... Sorry
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Constant desync while playing online with my brother

Postby manutoo » 11 Sep 2026, 07:55

Hello,

I quickly checked your log and I didn't see anything obviously wrong... If it happens again, try both restarting the game.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest