Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Bug report

the place to report any bug met in the game

Bug report

Postby Caglia » 30 Aug 2026, 15:39

Hello again. Just want to write that i send a bug report (with the same name as here in the forum). I have also a clip of that if it help, but unfortunatly Is not from the in-game replays. It's from the ps5. Do you guys have a mail somewhere so i can send you the clip?
Caglia
Guest
 

Re: Bug report

Postby manutoo » 31 Aug 2026, 06:16

Hello,

your Bug Report is about "realistic balls speed" which is a feature of the XKT Mod (IIRC), so I cannot do anything about it.

You may want to report the issue on the XKT topic here topic60-33852.php?start=795 or on their Discord server => https://www.managames.com/Redir.php?t=Mod_XKT . :yes:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest