Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

ERROR FOR EVERY MOD ON PS5

the place to report any bug met in the game

ERROR FOR EVERY MOD ON PS5

Postby Caglia » 26 Aug 2026, 22:28

Hello guys, i Just bought the game on ps5 and try to install some mods but they goes all in error... I searched to adjust but nothing work. Either disinstalling the game and the data from ps5 or either the mods... If someone can help i apreciate.
Caglia
Guest
 

Re: ERROR FOR EVERY MOD ON PS5

Postby manutoo » 27 Aug 2026, 05:36

Hello,

you get an error during the download or installation ?

Be sure to wait for the installation to finish before exiting the Mod Management menu. You can track the progress in the Collection tab.

If you still get an error, go back to the Main Menu and send me a Bug Report by clicking the top-left little white icon.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: ERROR FOR EVERY MOD ON PS5

Postby Caglia » 28 Aug 2026, 17:10

Hey thank you for answered. I did It Yesterday. I tried to uninstall and redownload the game several time and delete the data. And also tried to reload the game, also several time.🫠 But in the end, i can finally download whatever mods i want. Thank you again for answering, and keep up with the game! Just few hours into It and it's easily the best, hardest and real tennis game i ever player. I played all the games majors titles for tennis since kid, but this Is Just on another level from everyone else! Thank you! 🔥📈
Caglia
Guest
 

Re: ERROR FOR EVERY MOD ON PS5

Postby manutoo » 29 Aug 2026, 06:06

Good news, and thanks for the praise ! :jap:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21394
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to TE - Bug & Glitch Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 1 guest