DOUBLE RANKING

Archived Results from the Tour 2014

DOUBLE RANKING

Postby NESXA » 19 Aug 2014, 01:18

Hello Manutoo, please check my points in double.

* Small Tournaments:
1. Barcelona - 180
2. Stuttgart - 90
3. Huston - 45
4. Munich - 45
5. Vicenza - 18
6. Tunisia F1 - 12
------------------- TOTAL: 390 points
7. Halle - 0
8. Hamburg - 0

* Big Tournaments:
1. Roland Garros - 360
2. Wimbledon - 180
3. Cincinatti - 90
4. Monte Carlo - 12
5. Torronto - 10
6. Madrid - 8
7. Rome - 8
-------------------- TOTAL: 668 points

But during Rome, I am banned. So: 668 - 8 = 660 points

*** I played 8 small tournaments and I got: 390 points
*** I played 7 big tournaments and I got: 660 points

390 + 660 = 1050

I should have 1050 points, but I have 1032 points.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.5 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 701
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby manutoo » 19 Aug 2014, 04:21

Hello,

it's because if you didn't get any win in the draw, you get the points on the previous round you have reached. For example, in Madrid & Rome, you got bye on 1st qualies round, and lost on 2nd round, so you got 0 point, and not 8.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby NESXA » 19 Aug 2014, 05:52

ShoNe95 wrote:But during Rome, I am banned. So: 668 - 8 = 660 points

No, no, I don't count Rome.

manutoo wrote:in Madrid & Rome, you got bye on 1st qualies round, and lost on 2nd round, so you got 0 point, and not 8.

If you are right. It's 390 (small tournaments) + 360+180+90+12+10 = 1042 (not 1032)

In 4 situations: Madrid (8), Rome (8) Vicenza (18) and Torronto (10) I didn't have wins. I seen ranking per weeks.
Before Madrid I had 294 points, after 302. (I got 8 points)
Before Rome I had 302 points, after 302. (Because I am banned)
Before Vicenza, I had 302 points, after 662. (I got only 360 points for QF in Roland Garros)
Before Torronto, I had 932 points, after 942. (I got 10 points)

I think that you make mistake. I didn't get points in Vicenza:
- I couldn't enter to draw because I still played in Roland Garros. But how mods can make draw with me and give w.o to my opponent because I couldn't play? They decided all matches in 2 minutes. http://prntscr.com/4e8eqw Mido Nadal and diablito reach to the final in 2 minutes. :shock: Me and other players needed them only to create draw.
They count Vicenza that I played, but they didn't give me points. Because without Vicenza, I played 7 small tournaments, not 8.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.5 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 701
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby manutoo » 20 Aug 2014, 04:59

Here your points :
360 in Roland Garros (Grand Slam)
180 in Wimbledon (Grand Slam)
90 in Cincinatti (Master Series)
12 in Monte-Carlo (Master Series)
10 in Toronto (Master Series)
8 in Madrid (Master Series)
0 in Rome (Master Series)

180 in Barcelona (TET500)
90 in Stuttgart (TET250)
45 in Munich (TET250)
45 in Houston (TET250)
12 in Tunisia F1 (Future)

0 in Hamburg (TET500)
0 in Halle (TET250)
0 in Vicenza (Challenger 100)

If you don't get point because of a ban, you should see "DISQ" or "DSQ" in the draw, not "WO".
In Madrid, you actually got 8 points coz you actually didn't have a Bye on 1st round.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby NESXA » 20 Aug 2014, 05:34

Thanks Manutoo. :) You are right. (about points) But I still don't know everything.

I didn't get points in Vicenza because I hadn't wins... I accept that. But I don't accept "my playing in Vicenza" because I hadn't chance to play. I didn't play Vicenza. In one moment I am in draw, and 2 minutes later, I lost... Mods make mistake. They didn't check players who enter the draw. They only create draw. Ok, do you see draw? Only two players could play Vicenza. Me and other players was got out from tournaments in 2 minutes by w.o or DISQ... And only one more question: How Vicenza can count in my list of "small tournaments played" when I wasn't playing tournament? My name is just inserted in draw without any chances for play.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.5 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 701
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby Algo » 20 Aug 2014, 05:43

Good way to make it a bashing the mods.

To answer: I could see your point of not counting it because you shouldn't have been there in the first place, but as it's all automatic, all that the system knows is that you were there.
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2347
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby NESXA » 20 Aug 2014, 05:53

Helloooooooooooo Algo, I won't do anything bad for mods. You made mistake, you won't say sorry. I have to ask Manutoo. When I asked you, you didn't answer me.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.5 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 701
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby manutoo » 21 Aug 2014, 03:57

ShoNe95,
like Algo said + if you reach the 15 Tournament limit and want to queue into another one, I think you could try to ask the mods nicely to manually queue you and they might consider your request.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby NESXA » 21 Aug 2014, 04:06

Thanks again Manutoo, this is great solution. But I wanted to hear that from mods. Kind regards. :yes:
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.5 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 701
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby Algo » 21 Aug 2014, 04:25

I didn't even know we could manually queue someone if they had reached their limits, so I couldn't have told you something I wasn't aware of.
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2347
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: DOUBLE RANKING

Postby manutoo » 22 Aug 2014, 03:26

Algo,
yup, it'd not work right now, but I'll update the system when it's needed..! :P
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to Tour 2014

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests