Just see all the fuss. Ayoub, with all due respect:
1) The reality is that this game could have been played since 30/08, I was repeatedly connected and available on Skype and in the forum. Even and for example the 31st I was waiting for and the only thing you knew to do was ask me to transform my time zone to your time zone, use Google man. Do not understand why you assume that because you were more time available only on the last day you have to give WO, four days were we had to play and not just one.
2) I added you to Skype the day 30/8, the day you you authorized me 3/9. That's not good if you want to set up a game.
3) If you look good you will see in our post I said 22 GMT or LATER. I was only 44 minutes behind on a reasonable schedule for both. You were not present then ... I have to piss??
4) Always do as much as possible to play my games, lately I have less free time to play, but still try to play against the number one or against the 100. I lost games with towering RL percentages, (example: R1 Wimbledon 79%), this match was 57:43, this was not entirely clear who could pass. In this tournament I was lucky, sorry for having it.
5) Really I think the decision was fair RL, if it were not so I'd have no objection to give you a WO.
Sorry for my poor Google translate English.