1) so is it fun as it is, even a little bit ?
2) with a better IA (ie: smarter monsters with more variety in their behaviours and a lot more abilities), more abilities & Talent trees for our Party, more weapons, gears & stuff to loot, better graphisms, all that through 20 levels for about 20 hours of gameplay, will it get tremendously fun ?
3) How long time did it take you to finish the 1st level ? (total time is shown of top left of the screen, but it includes the time spent in Menus)
- you can move & turn with the keypad 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 keys ; you can re-assign these keys in the config tool that pops-up at start-up
- you can press the right button to enter mouse-look view ; without unpressing the right button, you can now press the left button to advance
- press 'Esc' during the game to access the In-Game menus that lets you configure the display settings (depth of view, gamma, etc...)
- Dungeon Breaker is a project codename, not the final name of the game