i dont untrestand why ????

Archived Results from the Tour 2012

i dont untrestand why ????

Postby ghaithoun » 14 May 2012, 00:32

yeeees i dont untrestand why mohamed , OUSSEMA HASSAD ,VOJA , STAJUS ,FLORIAN , MARIA SHARAPOVA M.S , STEPHAN ................. and many peoples are good players are good runing good shooters good voleyers ........... they play voley and drop and great shoots what is the secrets !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i feel that i am a good player but when i play with oussema hassad or stephane .... i finded them stronge than mee a loooooot ?????????????????????????????????????? hooooow !!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :? :? :? :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :unsure: :thinking: :sweat: :?: :!: :cry: :? :(
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i will be better with practice and practice .....
taraji dawla
VIVA ESPERANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS
HALA ESPERANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS
VAMOS ESPERANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS
User avatar
ghaithoun
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 186
Gaming Since: 28 May 2011, 15:15
Location: tunisie

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Stajus » 14 May 2012, 00:37

We are aliens. :headbang: :dontknow: :pain10:
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Marcos Nion » 14 May 2012, 00:45

Stajus wrote:We are aliens. :headbang: :dontknow: :pain10:

IT IS PRACTICING... WHY DO U GUYS KEEP POSTING SHIT HERE, THAT THEY ARE STRONG, INSTEAD OF TRAINING ?? OF COURSE, WE NEVER KNOW IF THERE IS A SECRET OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, BUT MAN, THE ONLY WAY IS PRACTICE... :wink: :wink:
User avatar
Marcos Nion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 505
Gaming Since: 28 Jan 2012, 07:42
Location: Brazil

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby ghaithoun » 14 May 2012, 01:16

yessss practice and practice ...........
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i will be better with practice and practice .....
taraji dawla
VIVA ESPERANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS
HALA ESPERANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS
VAMOS ESPERANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS
User avatar
ghaithoun
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 186
Gaming Since: 28 May 2011, 15:15
Location: tunisie

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Marcos Nion » 14 May 2012, 01:17

MAYBE GUESSING WOULD BE THE RIGHT WORD... CHECK HERE

topic13-7158.php
User avatar
Marcos Nion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 505
Gaming Since: 28 Jan 2012, 07:42
Location: Brazil

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Alen » 14 May 2012, 10:42

In my opinion everything is relative! Even if I will practice every day I would never be the top 10 player. why? Because we are all different. I challenge all the top 10 players to play a match of PES against me, to see who is "Voja" in football. :roll: :lol: 8-)
Welcome To My Hood!!!

" I'm sick of motherfuckers talking about "the West died"
Can't you hear my heart beating?
That's the motherfuckin West side, you test me, you test God "


http://youtu.be/UQPFY4EswH4
User avatar
Alen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 163
Gaming Since: 13 Jun 2011, 14:07
Location: Croatia

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Igor Josifoski » 14 May 2012, 10:44

ghaithoun wrote:yeeees i dont untrestand why mohamed , OUSSEMA HASSAD ,VOJA , STAJUS ,FLORIAN , MARIA SHARAPOVA M.S , STEPHAN ................. and many peoples are good players are good runing good shooters good voleyers ........... they play voley and drop and great shoots what is the secrets !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i feel that i am a good player but when i play with oussema hassad or stephane .... i finded them stronge than mee a loooooot ?????????????????????????????????????? hooooow !!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :? :? :? :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :unsure: :thinking: :sweat: :?: :!: :cry: :? :(


Stop being an addict, that's the best solution. :fear:
Singles Ranking = INACTIVE[retired]
2012
Dubai - W
Casblanca - F
Buenos Aires - SF
User avatar
Igor Josifoski
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1242
Gaming Since: 25 Feb 2010, 23:31
Location: Macedonia

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Alen » 14 May 2012, 11:03

Igor Josifoski wrote:Stop being an addict, that's the best solution. :fear:


nice answer Josi :applause: :jap: + stop sending every fucking time "you got lucky"....focused on the game, not on the chat. :roll:
Welcome To My Hood!!!

" I'm sick of motherfuckers talking about "the West died"
Can't you hear my heart beating?
That's the motherfuckin West side, you test me, you test God "


http://youtu.be/UQPFY4EswH4
User avatar
Alen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 163
Gaming Since: 13 Jun 2011, 14:07
Location: Croatia

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Stajus » 14 May 2012, 11:35

I was just lucky.
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Oussama Hassad » 14 May 2012, 13:23

Stajus wrote:I was just lucky.

and LOL :wink:
Oussama Hassad
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 644
Gaming Since: 23 May 2011, 13:01
Location: Tunisia

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Marcos Nion » 14 May 2012, 22:44

Ap500S wrote:In my opinion everything is relative! Even if I will practice every day I would never be the top 10 player. why? Because we are all different. I challenge all the top 10 players to play a match of PES against me, to see who is "Voja" in football. :roll: :lol: 8-)

Well, ok, maybe I can say I'm the FIFA 12 voja, or, who knows, COD :o :o :o :o
User avatar
Marcos Nion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 505
Gaming Since: 28 Jan 2012, 07:42
Location: Brazil

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Tishe_mkd » 28 Jul 2012, 00:05

i dont understand why players with rating high than 50 play on chellingers

Leave players with lower raking to get chance to play good at some tournament, to with that to come to better ratiing and not to play always with No 1 or no 2 player of tournaments

if i am so strong and my rating is 25 i dont see why i will play on chalingers

IT SHOULD BE FORBIDEN TO REGISTER ON CHELINGERS to players who have rating over the 50 raking singles rating

GIVE CHANCE TO PLAYERS WHO ARE NEW< WHO ARE NOT SO GOOD to have some good results
Tishe_mkd
tennis curious
 
Messages: 4
Gaming Since: 27 May 2012, 11:30
Location: Skopje, Macedonia

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Marcos Nion » 28 Jul 2012, 00:22

Tishe_mkd wrote:i dont understand why players with rating high than 50 play on chellingers

Leave players with lower raking to get chance to play good at some tournament, to with that to come to better ratiing and not to play always with No 1 or no 2 player of tournaments

if i am so strong and my rating is 25 i dont see why i will play on chalingers

IT SHOULD BE FORBIDEN TO REGISTER ON CHELINGERS to players who have rating over the 50 raking singles rating

GIVE CHANCE TO PLAYERS WHO ARE NEW< WHO ARE NOT SO GOOD to have some good results

Players with rankings higher than 30 should really be forbidden to play on challengers... :wink:
User avatar
Marcos Nion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 505
Gaming Since: 28 Jan 2012, 07:42
Location: Brazil

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Delboy Trotter » 07 Aug 2012, 17:22

ghaithoun wrote:yeeees i dont untrestand why mohamed , OUSSEMA HASSAD ,VOJA , STAJUS ,FLORIAN , MARIA SHARAPOVA M.S , STEPHAN ................. and many peoples are good players are good runing good shooters good voleyers ........... they play voley and drop and great shoots what is the secrets !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i feel that i am a good player but when i play with oussema hassad or stephane .... i finded them stronge than mee a loooooot ?????????????????????????????????????? hooooow !!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :? :? :? :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :unsure: :thinking: :sweat: :?: :!: :cry: :? :(



i know only how hassad is good


24/7 :bounce:
Delboy Trotter
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 129
Gaming Since: 17 Jul 2008, 16:53
Location: Great Britain

Re: i dont untrestand why ????

Postby Oussama Hassad » 07 Aug 2012, 18:46

Mario Ancic wrote:
i know only how hassad is good


24/7 :bounce:


hahaha you are realy funny dude :yes:
Oussama Hassad
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 644
Gaming Since: 23 May 2011, 13:01
Location: Tunisia

Next

Return to Tour 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests