The 2012 Calendar has been released. Click on the link below to have a look at it.http://www.freewebs.com/tenniselbowtour ... lendar.htm
There are many changes to this calendar, especially when the season has been shortened a little bit. Tournaments not being played are mentioned at the bottom of the Calendar.
Few notes to consider (read before spamming the topic or at my face):
1. Houston will stay as Green Clay, despite no events have used the Green Clay surface on ATP since 2009. This gives some players the chance to play on Green Clay for the only tournament we have it for.
2. Davis Cup Rounds have moved slightly. The Round 16 will be held 2 weeks after the Australian Open (week of Feb 6) and the Quarter-Final round will be held after Miami Masters.
And due to Davis Cup Quarters being held after the Miami Masters, all tournaments between Miami and Wimbledon will move down one week.
3. Many events have moved positions due to the shortening of the Calendar. We won't move any tournaments into different weeks just because of the position it was at last year or because you demand us to do so.
4. We'll still be holding 2 tournaments per week due to the number of players.
5. Right now, Washington (a 500 event) is scheduled to run the same week as the Olympics on the ATP Calendar, however Washington will not run in 2012 due to that reason.
NOTE: Tournament placements are based on the real ATP 2012 Calendar.