Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2011

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby ACE » 27 Jul 2011, 07:41

hm...we play this game?
ACE
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 16 Jul 2011, 11:26
Location: Poland

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Igor Josifoski » 27 Jul 2011, 13:32

RS, when do you want to play, I have already asked you... I'm waiting you on MSN
Singles Ranking = INACTIVE[retired]
2012
Dubai - W
Casblanca - F
Buenos Aires - SF
User avatar
Igor Josifoski
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1242
Gaming Since: 25 Feb 2010, 23:31
Location: Macedonia

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vanessa Child » 27 Jul 2011, 14:54

ACE wrote:hm...we play this game?

ACE, I'm free this afternoon after around 3:00 PM EST onwards. When are you free?
Vanessa Child
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2009, 23:43
Location: USA

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby ACE » 27 Jul 2011, 15:18

play...
ACE
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 16 Jul 2011, 11:26
Location: Poland

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby ACE » 27 Jul 2011, 16:02

Yanessa Child,first asked not to RL until the later game when it starts to lose when you lose, says that there are lags and retired, writes that he knows Leaders, complains that he can not lose in first round, i want to play then he goes. thinkt that it's easy win. Sorry
ACE
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 16 Jul 2011, 11:26
Location: Poland

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vanessa Child » 27 Jul 2011, 16:04

ACE wrote:Yanessa Child,first asked not to RL until the later game when it starts to lose when you lose, says that there are lags and retired, writes that he knows Leaders, complains that he can not lose in first round, i want to play then he goes. thinkt that it's easy win. Sorry

This is a lie. I never asked for RL. I never want RL.
I didn't "complain about losing in the first round." This is all made up.

This ACE person is not nice. It's his first tournament so watch out because he is not a nice player.
It is an easy win without 400 ms.
Vanessa Child
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2009, 23:43
Location: USA

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby ACE » 27 Jul 2011, 16:19

The first tournament but I play for a long time, shows the mine level, has never been 400ms until you said you won nothing, and suddenly lost service you do not want to play. afraid to lose, fled like a coward.
you said yourself that you want to play, and as soon as it lost the set ran away. We said that the chances are equal that we play to the end.
ACE
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 16 Jul 2011, 11:26
Location: Poland

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vanessa Child » 27 Jul 2011, 16:26

ACE wrote:The first tournament but I play for a long time, shows the mine level, has never been 400ms until you said you won nothing, and suddenly lost service you do not want to play. afraid to lose, fled like a coward.
you said yourself that you want to play, and as soon as it lost the set ran away. We said that the chances are equal that we play to the end.

I talked about the conditions the entire set, don't make things up. I didn't leave the game until after it became too unbearable--I didn't "flee like a coward". I didn't return to TE to play in conditions like these when I SPECIFICALLY said "if we play later the connection will be better" from the very beginning for the match. Also it wasn't a "slow" lag, it was skipping, huge skips. It would freeze all the time. And you know this to be true.
You said that we had to play now or else it will be RL because it's one day after the deadline. It's not fair that I'm waiting around for you for days and then all of a sudden we have to play on your schedule when lag is horrible. You post on the forum and stay for like 10 minutes then leave for an entire day. I'm sorry I can't be online 24/7...but I try to be when I can.
Vanessa Child
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2009, 23:43
Location: USA

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby ACE » 27 Jul 2011, 16:35

I was online but if you are from U.S. and I think that Polish is the time difference.
You knew what the conditions are in the game have not changed.Under such conditions could play to the end, were equal and not bad, you said it yourself, if you had won it we were playing on, and so ran away, so does.
I asked whether we play or not. You wanted to play, whether it's my fault that you lost?
We could not play, the conditions were both known to us. You wanted to play then you write that something is wrong. I'm sorry you lost
7-5 ret.
I wrote and played to the end, there was no refusal.
When the result was unfavorable to you changed your mind
Sorry I do not want to talk about such silly things
ACE
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 16 Jul 2011, 11:26
Location: Poland

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vanessa Child » 27 Jul 2011, 16:40

ACE wrote:I was online but if you are from U.S. and I think that Polish is the time difference.
You knew what the conditions are in the game have not changed.Under such conditions could play to the end, were equal and not bad, you said it yourself, if you had won it we were playing on, and so ran away, so does.
I asked whether we play or not. You wanted to play, whether it's my fault that you lost?
We could not play, the conditions were both known to us. You wanted to play then you write that something is wrong. I'm sorry you lost
7-5 ret.
I wrote and played to the end, there was no refusal.
When the result was unfavorable to you changed your mind
Sorry I do not want to talk about such silly things


You can't just "assume" all these things. I am a credible player, anyone knows that. I'm not going to cheat my way to a victory. Do you really think if I had won 7-5 I would want to continue? 7-5 is not a comfortable win...why would I want to risk continuing?

The conditions did change...they got worse. They were bad from the start but you know the freezing and skipping increased.
Vanessa Child
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2009, 23:43
Location: USA

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby ACE » 27 Jul 2011, 16:42

if you know the rules of fair play, then when he had to break a tie game, of course I agreed because I want to win fair and not for running away when he lost the set. This will not do.
I'm going to work. Remember it's only a game, you win fair and not run away.
ACE
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 16 Jul 2011, 11:26
Location: Poland

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vanessa Child » 27 Jul 2011, 16:44

If you want to talk, do it on MSN. This topic should not be spammed anymore.
Vanessa Child
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2009, 23:43
Location: USA

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Nadi madi » 27 Jul 2011, 17:23

Nader def. Lukas84 7-6(1) 6-3

I know that the lag was annoying but it affected on both, Sorry and GL next time
User avatar
Nadi madi
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 434
Gaming Since: 04 Feb 2011, 16:44
Location: Egypt

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Lukas84 » 27 Jul 2011, 17:37

Nader wrote:Nader def. Lukas84 7-6(1) 6-3

I know that the lag was annoying but it affected on both, Sorry and GL next time


What he said:)
User avatar
Lukas84
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 123
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2009, 13:39
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Re: Los Angeles Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vanessa Child » 27 Jul 2011, 18:13

ACE def. Vanessa Child 7-5 ret.

The lag was horrible and skippy this morning and both of us want to continue tomorrow, but the Mods refuse to give us an extra day. He has to leave so we can't continue today. It's unfortunate because both of us want to continue. Good luck.
Vanessa Child
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2009, 23:43
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2011

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests