As of the week after
Wimbledon 2011 onwards, we will be using a new system for our registrations and tournaments. This will mean you guys can expect draws without hassle and it'll be a lot easier for us. So how to apply for tournaments?
You'll need to click "Tournament List" (OnlineTournaments.php)
located in the Online Tennis Tournament subforum at the top.
All you simply do is click "Queue for this tournament".Important Things You Need To Know
1. Simply register for a tournament by clicking "Queue For This Tournament". You also must have a Forum Account to do so and must be logged in or you can't register at all.
2. From now, your forum nickname will now become your Tour Nickname. Some explanation is here : topic13-4689.php* If you'd like to keep your tour nickname, you'll need to change your forum nickname (if it is not the same) to your tour nickname. *
3. Rules to post your match scores will be explained after the draw has been released.
4. If you didn't fill your MSN/WLM ID field in your Forum Profile, then go now to your ' User Control Panel -> Profile ' to fill it : ucp.php?i=164
Note: If you have a Yahoo ID, then that doesn't matter
5. Also, now the system won't allow you to apply for both tournaments.
You may only play one tournament a week. <-- note to all NEW players
6. If you all want to keep your current names in TE, you better get your Forum Account name changed unless its close enough to the name currently used in the ranks.
7. You must be sure to register early, as after the queue is absolutely full (players are enough to totally fill in main draw and qualifying draw), it will not accept anymore players !
Ensure that you have registered by making sure you see this --> "Leave This Tournament Queue". You cannot see who has queued for the tournament and I will not be telling anyone which top players are playing which tournament.Also, I am making this very clear... , do not come to me and ask if you've registered or not - I will ignore you. All the explanations are here in this post.
If you decide you do not want to play a tournament anymore, make sure you click "Leave This Tournament Queue".
It's not such a complicated system, so it shouldn't be such a hassle to all.
/!\ If you notice anything missing or have any suggestions, feel free to post in this topic. /!\
The tenniselbowtour site (http://www.freewebs.com/tenniselbowtour
) will still be used for Rankings, Stats etc.
Good luck and have fun !**To new players, do not attempt to play with multiple accounts, that is against the rules and will get you banned for a long time. **