Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2011

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Niksa » 09 Mar 2011, 19:27

Vic i wait you.. where are you.. :?: ... Szavay or weeka32 reserve ? :D
Image
User avatar
Niksa
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 388
Gaming Since: 23 Oct 2010, 16:23
Location: Macedonia

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Stefan Pavlovic » 09 Mar 2011, 19:48

Stefan def. Acid 6-3 6-4
he is great player ! gl :)
Best single ranking :3
6 Ttiles
User avatar
Stefan Pavlovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 274
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2011, 17:17
Location: Serbia

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Acid_Spot » 09 Mar 2011, 19:48

Reserve Round 32

Stefan Pavlovic def. Acid 6-3 6-4

He had just a hint of an edge over me in the baseline rallies and much superior serve.
I enjoyed our match,he is a varied player,really good one.

Good play in the next rounds. :)
User avatar
Acid_Spot
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 269
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2009, 15:02
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby AdrianMannarino » 09 Mar 2011, 20:06

dr.ivo wrote:

Well, i can play lets say tomorrow evening in this time or thursday morning or evening also...i hope you are available at some of that times... :? :? :)


i wait 8-)
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsHSprQZOI[/url]
User avatar
AdrianMannarino
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 437
Gaming Since: 29 Jun 2009, 10:55
Location: Hungary

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Vic » 09 Mar 2011, 20:59

I'm here, MariiA Kirilenk0 let's play :)
V IS FOR VICTORY
User avatar
Vic
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 32
Gaming Since: 04 Jan 2011, 13:13

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Dr.Ivo » 09 Mar 2011, 21:35

Dr.Ivo def. Adrian Mannarino (HUN) (15) 6-4,7-6(2)! :D

I played fantastic match, my net play was just perfect...he played very very good, he has good serve :)

In the first set i broke him on my 2nd B.P. to go up 3-2 and i didnt have any troubles on my serve throughout the set so i served it out for 6-4 :D

In the second set it was more tensative...he had his first break points at 1-0 but i managed to save it...than i was in danger on 4-3 with couple of deuces :fear:
i won that game and than at 4-4 i had first and only B.P. in second set, but he hit an ace :lol:
than we held pretty comfortably to the tiebreak in which i made a mini break for 3-1,he got to 3-2 and than i won 2 serve points, it was 5-2, pressure on him, and i played 2 really relaxed net points which i luckily won and with that won the breaker 7-2 :D

Man, great match and GL in rest of the season! :D 8-)
Dr.Ivo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 513
Gaming Since: 27 Oct 2010, 15:04
Location: Croatia

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Marzo » 09 Mar 2011, 23:03

Hey;
Mario (CRO) has not shown up so far and I guess he won`t do it before the deadline, although I conntacted him several times on MSN :thinking:
Thank you

@ John Dim, do you wanna play a 2nd round match?
Marzo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 54
Gaming Since: 11 Dec 2010, 01:21
Location: Germany

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby PIJETAO » 10 Mar 2011, 00:18

Dear TE players, I realized that you' re all too much occupied with this GAME, instead with your REAL LIVES...You can all jump to the roof now becouse I'm not your competitor, not even close...I was just watching your reactions on my showing in this game...You can all calm down now and relief, and you shouldn't bother such about this game, it's only a GAME! :thumbright: p.s I'm thankful to prof.sensei Domagoj Tomi? and Mario ?oli?(Blacky) for cooperation...cya.
User avatar
PIJETAO
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 6
Gaming Since: 07 Mar 2011, 23:49

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Igor Josifoski » 10 Mar 2011, 00:27

PIJETAO wrote:Dear TE players, I realized that you' re all too much occupied with this GAME, instead with your REAL LIVES...You can all jump to the roof now becouse I'm not your competitor, not even close...I was just watching your reactions on my showing in this game...You can all calm down now and relief, and you shouldn't bother such about this game, it's only a GAME! :thumbright: p.s I'm thankful to prof.sensei Domagoj Tomi? and Mario ?oli?(Blacky) for cooperation...cya.

:applause:
Singles Ranking = INACTIVE[retired]
2012
Dubai - W
Casblanca - F
Buenos Aires - SF
User avatar
Igor Josifoski
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1242
Gaming Since: 25 Feb 2010, 23:31
Location: Macedonia

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 10 Mar 2011, 00:50

Voja def mj terry 64 61
gg and gl
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Mashapova Por » 10 Mar 2011, 05:49

Maria Sharapova def Stajus- 6- 76-3 6-1
getting back tomy form. First of all its not the first time he accuses me of stopping the game with something he calls glitches or that, last time i hosted he said was because of that this time i joined him still he accuses me of that. And always interrupt the match to say thatand accuse me in critical times. his time at deuce in 5-4 to me, fortunaly i managed to win it and fight. i think mods we need to talk with stan and really solvve his problems against me. was a very good match good points :) Gl next time dude
Mashapova Por
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 210
Gaming Since: 10 Mar 2011, 05:46
Location: United Kingdom/Portugal

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Stajus » 10 Mar 2011, 05:58

alexjasmins wrote:Maria Sharapova def Stajus- 6- 76-3 6-1
getting back tomy form. First of all its not the first time he accuses me of stopping the game with something he calls glitches or that, last time i hosted he said was because of that this time i joined him still he accuses me of that. And always interrupt the match to say thatand accuse me in critical times. his time at deuce in 5-4 to me, fortunaly i managed to win it and fight. i think mods we need to talk with stan and really solvve his problems against me. was a very good match good points :) Gl next time dude

First of all, you blackmailed me to play at 3 am in the morning...After 7-6 (7) 3-3 I was too exhausted and my eyes were completely red after the 3rd set ;) So, mods, when I see this guy in the draw and he isnt online ever in normal hours I will claim a WO. As for the glitches, they always came on important points and I missed the ball almost every time - before the match he was closing "programs", I wonder what kind of glitch maker does he possess. Also, he kept getting lucky in the rallies by guessing sides on big points, never seen so much luck on someone's guesses especially in the 3rd set...Hopefully Manutoo rectifies the guessing in rallies, it's way too powerful when a person guesses correctly.
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Maria Sharapova » 10 Mar 2011, 07:23

dr.ivo wrote:Dr.Ivo def. Adrian Mannarino (HUN) (15) 6-4,7-6(2)! :D

I played fantastic match, my net play was just perfect...he played very very good, he has good serve :)

In the first set i broke him on my 2nd B.P. to go up 3-2 and i didnt have any troubles on my serve throughout the set so i served it out for 6-4 :D

In the second set it was more tensative...he had his first break points at 1-0 but i managed to save it...than i was in danger on 4-3 with couple of deuces :fear:
i won that game and than at 4-4 i had first and only B.P. in second set, but he hit an ace :lol:
than we held pretty comfortably to the tiebreak in which i made a mini break for 3-1,he got to 3-2 and than i won 2 serve points, it was 5-2, pressure on him, and i played 2 really relaxed net points which i luckily won and with that won the breaker 7-2 :D

Man, great match and GL in rest of the season! :D 8-)


Hey, wanna play a 2nd round reserve? I've added you on msn.
RETIRED.

You're a hater & you're just unattractive INSIDE ! Image
Maria Sharapova
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 04 Jul 2010, 09:52
Location: Australia

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby HeadTheBabolat » 10 Mar 2011, 08:05

mjTerry wrote:mjTerry def. HeadTheBabolat 4-0ret.

Moderators,

Well This was the most disgusting match
First of all I asked him to continue tomorrow because of lag.
he refused he said "then i will win 4-0 ret."
secondly i play worst when lag is there
thirdly i asked him to take rl he refused.
lastly he was the most unfair player.
MJTerry cheating wont let you win a tournament

Thanks.
How can you be serious while playing a game :whistle:
Different thing when it is not a game for you
HeadTheBabolat
User avatar
HeadTheBabolat
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 568
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2011, 07:57
Location: New Delhi , INDIA

Re: Indian Wells Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Maria Sharapova » 10 Mar 2011, 12:24

Reserve R32: Maria Sharapova def. Dr.Ivo 63 61.

A very weird and interesting match. not the ideal conditions I was looking forward to, some major lag at 1-1 1st set and 3-0 in the 2nd set. His connection dropped out twice, once at the end, so it was a bit weird. The lag really bothered him which didn't allow him to play at his best and it would've been nice to see his potential in ideal conditions. Nice guy and player btw :D. GG and GL! :)
RETIRED.

You're a hater & you're just unattractive INSIDE ! Image
Maria Sharapova
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 04 Jul 2010, 09:52
Location: Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2011

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests