Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

You did a bad thing ? You'll end up in there..! ;-)

Moderators: Sabatini, JiJo, NESXA, Algo, M.Khalil Guedria

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby TTennisfan » 05 Dec 2008, 18:17

Tsonga wrote:Its called abuse of power by banning me for no reason and therefore u 3 should be removed as moderators.


I agree with u in ur 1st part (abuse of power)
They did the same thing to me months ago and why ? :wink: no reasons because I ''insulted'' countries ....
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby ahmedcoolio » 05 Dec 2008, 19:30

TTennisfan wrote:I agree with u in ur 1st part (abuse of power)
They did the same thing to me months ago and why ? :wink: no reasons because I ''insulted'' countries ....


Im not even going into why rofed was banned.Its not just because of one reason anyways.Tsonga you are banned for atleast the pre season tournaments .Its not like we took this decision because we have a grudge on you or you are a threat to us in Te 09.You know very well how your behaviour has been and everyone who has been subjected to your unruly behaviour would agree.
Well you would still say you,ve done nothing.Sorry to say but i havent seen a liar like you ever.Even after i show you your chat conversation you say that you didnt say that. :roll:
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby Santiago92 » 05 Dec 2008, 20:52

Tsonga, you are liar liar :lol:
You are well banned, shut up.
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby YUGIOH » 05 Dec 2008, 22:47

ahmedcoolio wrote:Well you would still say you,ve done nothing.Sorry to say but i havent seen a liar like you ever.Even after i show you your chat conversation you say that you didnt say that. :roll:


He is Nuts! I can't believe he would go that far to lie! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shame on him.
YU.GI.OH! = The King of Games (in Japanese)
YUGIOH
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 263
Gaming Since: 14 Sep 2008, 02:28

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby Tsonga » 05 Dec 2008, 22:54

OMG u are all the liars u say ive done all these things but i havent. I cant believe u would ban someone on the basis of nothing, just people making up stories about me, saying they have proof but they have none, just like u chiller, because u very well know i didnt say that. So to sum everything up about your ban:
1. U have banned me with no proof.
2. U have made up stories in order to ban me.
3. Ur ban is unsubstantiated on the grounds of their are no rules preventing what i did.
4. Just because i got banned on the forum is not a reason u can use to ban me for tournements since this is manutoos forum and not urs so technically we are all under his supervision not yours.

All in all i would like to ask what manutoo thinks about ur ban because it is so ridiculous.
Tsonga
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 129
Gaming Since: 07 Sep 2008, 17:19

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby ahmedcoolio » 05 Dec 2008, 23:00

OMG you think that everyone in this world makes up stories and we all have nothing else in life than to make up imaginary stories .Seriously you want manutoos opinion he will surely give you his opinion .He was the one who banned you as well i hope you havent forgotten about that.
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby YUGIOH » 05 Dec 2008, 23:13

Thanks Chiller.

hi guys,
Btw, question. Do any of you guys know how to upload screenshots onto this forum? I tried, but mine doesn't seem to work. :?
YU.GI.OH! = The King of Games (in Japanese)
YUGIOH
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 263
Gaming Since: 14 Sep 2008, 02:28

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby Tsonga » 05 Dec 2008, 23:18

Seriouslly chillar is that all u can come up with, because after all he will speak the truth and u keep beading around the bush like someone who is out to get me and wont give any proof.

So point blank here is my question, What proof do u have for me being banned?
If u cant answer that then i shouldnt be banned.
Tsonga
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 129
Gaming Since: 07 Sep 2008, 17:19

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby TTennisfan » 06 Dec 2008, 02:59

YUGIOH wrote:Thanks Chiller.

hi guys,
Btw, question. Do any of you guys know how to upload screenshots onto this forum? I tried, but mine doesn't seem to work. :?



use imageshack or some other image hosting and then upload them into their site http://imageshack.us and u copy and paste the link and there must the code URL ''[url][/url]''
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby Tsonga » 06 Dec 2008, 22:46

Ok manutoo i would officially like for u to seriouslly reconsider ur moderators. For one as u can see above i have asked chiller what proof he has for me being banned and he has none, and for the rules they have supplied i have followed them all so i dont know what im banned for. Please because i consider this an abuse of power.
Tsonga
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 129
Gaming Since: 07 Sep 2008, 17:19

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby manutoo » 07 Dec 2008, 17:37

Tsonga, I followed the story, but not very closely, but from the online game log, it seems u used a couple of offensive nicknames like the Mods said.

I think you should try to keep polite & don't insult anyone anymore, and I'm sure if you ask the Mods nicely in a couple of weeks, they'll raise the ban sooner than announced...

ahmedcoolio, just a little side note : I banned Tsonga on Blacky's request, and I fulfilled his request coz of a stupid insulting Tsonga's post .
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15810
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby Tsonga » 08 Dec 2008, 02:32

Using insulting nicknames is not against THEIR rules if u would read them!
Tsonga
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 129
Gaming Since: 07 Sep 2008, 17:19

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby stuey » 08 Dec 2008, 02:53

Tsonga wrote:Using insulting nicknames is not against THEIR rules if u would read them!


You just don't get it, do you? :evil: :roll:
User avatar
stuey
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 453
Gaming Since: 26 Feb 2007, 20:01
Location: Croatia

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby Santiago92 » 08 Dec 2008, 03:31

Tsonga wrote:Using insulting nicknames is not against THEIR rules if u would read them!


What a big-headed man :shock:
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Tsonga - banned for several tournaments!

Postby Togtdyalttai » 08 Dec 2008, 04:50

I do suppose Tsonga's a Rhodes Scholar :lol:
#1
2010 Singles: 66-10 (no wo (4))
2010 Doubles: 21-11
2009 Singles: 105-14 (no WO (6))
2009 Doubles: 11-8
Best Results:
'10: W: AO, Miami, Casa, Barca, Rome, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cincy
'09: W: 13 including Rome, Madrid, RG, Wimby, Cincy, USO
User avatar
Togtdyalttai
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1693
Gaming Since: 05 Sep 2008, 00:06
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to Bans & Disciplinary Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests