Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2010

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby AdrianMannarino » 05 Nov 2010, 10:08

MariiA Kirilenk0 wrote:Mannarino ..i wait today all day :shock: ..but ok tomorrow i am online all time.. contact me on msn :) :thinking:


i can't believe it! I waited for you for a long time!
You say it later only always!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsHSprQZOI[/url]
User avatar
AdrianMannarino
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 437
Gaming Since: 29 Jun 2009, 10:55
Location: Hungary

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Niksa » 05 Nov 2010, 19:24

(7)Adrian Mannarino def. MariiA KirilenkO : 7-6(4) 6-4 :(
Good match Mannarino :applause: :D
Image
User avatar
Niksa
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 388
Gaming Since: 23 Oct 2010, 16:23
Location: Macedonia

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby AdrianMannarino » 05 Nov 2010, 19:49

MariiA Kirilenk0 wrote:(7)Adrian Mannarino def. MariiA KirilenkO : 7-6(4) 6-4 :(
Good match Mannarino :applause: :D


Thanks! Good match!

Good luck next tournament! 8-)
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsHSprQZOI[/url]
User avatar
AdrianMannarino
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 437
Gaming Since: 29 Jun 2009, 10:55
Location: Hungary

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 06 Nov 2010, 00:16

Voja def Federer Roger 36 64 76 (1)
well...im not in my best form , tho i played solid...he also played good , had some amazing winners...overall, it was a nice match :) GL in future :D
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Florian » 06 Nov 2010, 00:18

Voja (1) def. Federer Roger (4) 3-6 6-4 7-6(1)

Long match, we both moved great, especially him ! I had my chances to break him in the deciding set but wasn't able although all those desynch put our nerves on exasperating moments...we held till the tb which i completely fucked up :P

GL in the final !
Singles 2012
Winner : Indian Wells, Miami, Memphis, Acapulco, Barcelona, Beijing, Halle, 's-Hertogenbosch, Newport, Metz, Bangkok, Stockholm
Final : Wimbledon, Hamburg
SF : Rotterdam, Roland Garros,Toronto
Singles 2011
Winner : Zagreb, Metz, Vienna
Rank #1
User avatar
Florian
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 587
Gaming Since: 03 Jan 2010, 13:32
Location: Paris

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby NOLE.LUCKY » 06 Nov 2010, 08:43

Jelena Jankovic, thank you very much, first of all, for waiting. It was a looong day of festival, and I'm dead tired :fear:
Anyways, plase tell me when we can play, and please come and I'll be here till 10-11 hours from now. I'm again very sorry for the delay :?
User avatar
NOLE.LUCKY
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 388
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2010, 16:01
Location: India

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 06 Nov 2010, 17:20

Jelena Jankovic def. NOLE.LUCKY by LR

Again sorry because you lost by this way. And no problem for waiting, I would wait for you whenever you ask nicely. GL!

BlackyM is really subjective as a mod, he called me a cheater, he wanted us to play although we both knew that we couldn't play and we both demanded him to do lag rule, what he refused the first time, I showed him a printscreen (58% lag ratio) he wanted to do a RL if we wouldn't play till tommorow. He was just finding excuses just to make me lose, and he said that he didn't have time for this. :D First of all, a mod should be objective, active and fair (and I have a proof of Blacky's "fairness"). ;)

Nemanja see you soon. :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 07 Nov 2010, 00:02

I have been waiting for Nemanja almost all day and he hasn't come yet. :/
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 07 Nov 2010, 02:53

I am just too mad now! I can't believe how rude is this. I asked Stefan, Nemanja's brother, where he was, he said that he was sleeping, but after a while he said that he hadn't known exactly where he was and that he came now. He asked me if we could play in 5 min if I could. I said ok, no problem, although I was and I am still really tired, even more, I had an exhausting training, I was waiting him all day and now I guess all night. I waited for 10 minutes, he said me then that he was uploading something on youtube and if I could wait some mins more, I said ok, no problem again. Then he asked me if he could play Voja before our match, they had to play for an other tour, I said to him to play after Nemanja and I finish our match, becasuse I was waiting enough, he said that they will play fast, "Voja isn't in a good form", just 10 minutes they will play, until 1am! Yeah, sure. :D They played 3 set match which lasted 50 mins and more, I waited them to finish, but after that the Pavlovic's didn't show up. :D Nor Stefan nor Nemanja. :D And I was waiting like a fool and wasted an hour and a half instead of spending that time on sleeping. I would say now big thank you! And yeah, you will get an extra day, don't worry. :wink:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 07 Nov 2010, 14:47

JelenaJankovic wrote:Jelena Jankovic def. NOLE.LUCKY by LR

Again sorry because you lost by this way. And no problem for waiting, I would wait for you whenever you ask nicely. GL!

BlackyM is really subjective as a mod, he called me a cheater, he wanted us to play although we both knew that we couldn't play and we both demanded him to do lag rule, what he refused the first time, I showed him a printscreen (58% lag ratio) he wanted to do a RL if we wouldn't play till tommorow. He was just finding excuses just to make me lose, and he said that he didn't have time for this. :D First of all, a mod should be objective, active and fair (and I have a proof of Blacky's "fairness"). ;)

Nemanja see you soon. :)


Oh...well you are...thats no seceret

However, I told you my decision like 20 times...and you two sent me like 100 messages...so of course Ill get agitated, specailly when several of my cousins were here doing something on the internet and you non stop babbling for more than an hour.

I did not wanted you to play because you might lose, obviously you were scared, but I wanted you to try to play later, because almost everyone was able to play with Nole.Lucky (including me several times) but only you asked for Lag Rule.

And Im ceartinly wont do and make decision that you want me to do, Ill make decision thats is fair to both players. At first he did not wanted Lag Rule, so I told you two to try to play later. Which you did not wanted and you made him agree with Lag Rule, which is ridicoulous.

Thats it.

Cya
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Algo » 07 Nov 2010, 15:16

JelenaJankovic wrote:I am just too mad now! I can't believe how rude is this. I asked Stefan, Nemanja's brother, where he was, he said that he was sleeping, but after a while he said that he hadn't known exactly where he was and that he came now. He asked me if we could play in 5 min if I could. I said ok, no problem, although I was and I am still really tired, even more, I had an exhausting training, I was waiting him all day and now I guess all night. I waited for 10 minutes, he said me then that he was uploading something on youtube and if I could wait some mins more, I said ok, no problem again. Then he asked me if he could play Voja before our match, they had to play for an other tour, I said to him to play after Nemanja and I finish our match, becasuse I was waiting enough, he said that they will play fast, "Voja isn't in a good form", just 10 minutes they will play, until 1am! Yeah, sure. :D They played 3 set match which lasted 50 mins and more, I waited them to finish, but after that the Pavlovic's didn't show up. :D Nor Stefan nor Nemanja. :D And I was waiting like a fool and wasted an hour and a half instead of spending that time on sleeping. I would say now big thank you! And yeah, you will get an extra day, don't worry. :wink:

isn't it a rule that if you play in another tour, you won't be put in the draws here? :whistle:
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2345
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby NOLE.LUCKY » 07 Nov 2010, 15:28

Blacky wrote:Oh...well you are...thats no seceret

However, I told you my decision like 20 times...and you two sent me like 100 messages...so of course Ill get agitated, specailly when several of my cousins were here doing something on the internet and you non stop babbling for more than an hour.

I did not wanted you to play because you might lose, obviously you were scared, but I wanted you to try to play later, because almost everyone was able to play with Nole.Lucky (including me several times) but only you asked for Lag Rule.

And Im ceartinly wont do and make decision that you want me to do, Ill make decision thats is fair to both players. At first he did not wanted Lag Rule, so I told you two to try to play later. Which you did not wanted and you made him agree with Lag Rule, which is ridicoulous.

Thats it.

Cya

I really appreciate those sentences, although I am unaware of the amount of truth or substance supporting it :)
User avatar
NOLE.LUCKY
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 388
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2010, 16:01
Location: India

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 07 Nov 2010, 15:45

Yo algo...its not a real tour...and nobody asked u anything , so shh...
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Algo » 07 Nov 2010, 16:00

Vojatenis wrote:Yo algo...its not a real tour...and nobody asked u anything , so shh...

just saying :roll: not that I care about it
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2345
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: Basel Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 07 Nov 2010, 16:01

I am scared again, yeah, because of the game I truly am. :D I don't want to play in laggy coniditions, first of all it isn't fun at all. And you saw a printscreen, so stop babbling. :D And I don't want to talk about your fairness, according to your fairness you wanted to give a w.o. to someone in order to revenge to his opponent, but you didn't because you couldn't. :wink:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest