Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2010

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby LUzZzNI! » 10 Oct 2010, 15:24

Algo :evil: why correct padcg def. me by w.o ... padcg never online on msn and never write me .. why why :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ..
MariiA Kirilenk0
Singles Entry: 50
Singles Race: 47

Doubles Entry: 41
Doubles Race : 39
LUzZzNI!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 90
Gaming Since: 24 May 2010, 13:04

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Oct 2010, 17:45

I didn't know that you couldn't play at night, so you should have contacted me. And I didn't lie in my last post on the forum, I was even more online, till 4:30pm, but I wasn't sure, so I told you I was from 2 to 3pm. I WAS online, you had enough time to ask me for an extra day or wtv, and stop acting like I wasn't online, you didn't want to contact me apparently, because you wanted a RL. :wink: I don't need to lie, I never lie, but never, this is just a game, and yeah I get what you say, you just know to lie as always (choking guy) You have to wait for me till the deadline! So I really don't care if you were waiting or not. And you were rude on msn and you threatened to me, and you were rude on the forum too, so you should be banned. :) And yeah, I am really scared, especially scared of you. :) I have just finished with studying banking, I made a little break and wasted my time to write to you on the forum, so be glad. I am going to study basic economics, and I will come later to play my match with Vikec. :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 10 Oct 2010, 19:53

JelenaJankovic wrote:I didn't know that you couldn't play at night, so you should have contacted me. And I didn't lie in my last post on the forum, I was even more online, till 4:30pm, but I wasn't sure, so I told you I was from 2 to 3pm. I WAS online, you had enough time to ask me for an extra day or wtv, and stop acting like I wasn't online, you didn't want to contact me apparently, because you wanted a RL. :wink: I don't need to lie, I never lie, but never, this is just a game, and yeah I get what you say, you just know to lie as always (choking guy) You have to wait for me till the deadline! So I really don't care if you were waiting or not. And you were rude on msn and you threatened to me, and you were rude on the forum too, so you should be banned. :) And yeah, I am really scared, especially scared of you. :) I have just finished with studying banking, I made a little break and wasted my time to write to you on the forum, so be glad. I am going to study basic economics, and I will come later to play my match with Vikec. :)


I didn't know that you couldn't play at night, so you should have contacted me.


I didnt know that you cant play during a day, so you should have conacted me.

and again...how can I contact someone WHO IS NOT ONLINE

I was even more online, till 4:30pm, but I wasn't sure, so I told you I was from 2 to 3pm. I WAS online, you had enough time to ask me for an extra day or wtv, and stop acting like I wasn't online, you didn't want to contact me apparently, because you wanted a RL


Seriously...now I wanted RL lol...

first you said then you were online after 16h

then you said that you were online between 14-16h

Now you say that you were online from 14-15h

And you ceartinly wasnt online around and after 16:00, cause I was waiting for you...and you werent there...why do you think that I contacted Algo. (oh yea appearently I wanted RL)

DECIDE! When it was that you were online?? Then you say you dont lie....

And lets just say hipoteticaly that you were from 14-15, like you just said, thats not even enough to play a match. Maybe If I stalk on the MSN NON STOP and contact you immeadiately after you Sign in. But truth is you never even was online.


You have to wait for me till the deadline! So I really don't care if you were waiting or not.


Yea I have to wait till the deadline, because you played your QF match after QF DEADLINE!


And you were rude on msn and you threatened to me


I threathened you? I called you a coward and cheater and said to you that this is not over, and that we will see what will happen when Algo comes.


So I really don't care if you were waiting or not

And yea...you dont care if I was waiting or not...but I should care if you have to study or not...or if you wait for me or not...thats brilliant...There is a word for it, look in the dictionary

And yeah, I am really scared, especially scared of you


I Know. Its so obvious that you are scared to play against me, only cowards ask for w.o. or RL in Semis or Finals on that way.
Last edited by Blacky on 10 Oct 2010, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 10 Oct 2010, 20:06

Selfcontrol blacky...selfcontrol :S Be a christian 8-)
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 10 Oct 2010, 20:08

Lol. Are you stupid or what? I never said that I was online after 16pm, you said that. On msn I told you I was online after 8pm. :) Your memory is lol. You were waiting for me. :D Sureee, then you would contact me. :D And yeah, I don't lie, you are in a big confusion. Hahahahahaha, I never even was online. :D Great conclusion. ^^ Big bravo for lil Blacky (as Voja said). Well I wouldn't play with you before Saturday, so you would surely wait till the deadline. :wink: You can be jelaous or wtv, your problem, I will stop spamming right now. :) And yeah, you threatened me that you will get a w.o. or wtv. :D Bye :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 10 Oct 2010, 20:21

JelenaJankovic wrote:Lol. Are you stupid or what? I never said that I was online after 16pm, you said that. On msn I told you I was online after 8pm. :) Your memory is lol. You were waiting for me. :D Sureee, then you would contact me. :D And yeah, I don't lie, you are in a big confusion. Hahahahahaha, I never even was online. :D Great conclusion. ^^ Big bravo for lil Blacky (as Voja said). Well I wouldn't play with you before Saturday, so you would surely wait till the deadline. :wink: You can be jelaous or wtv, your problem, I will stop spamming right now. :) And yeah, you threatened me that you will get a w.o. or wtv. :D Bye :)



Im stupid? Seriously...pls do tell me that one more time on forum...I want to hear it...I did not hear it well first time.

And you dont get what "how can I contact you if you're not online" means.


Well I wouldn't play with you before Saturday, so you would surely wait till the deadline


Ok...study this

First you accuse me that I dont want to play before deadline. Its your argument in previous post. Like is a bad thing for me.

Then now you say, you would never play before deadline anyway. So now you counter your own post and your own argument.

Then, after that being said. You dont show up on deadline day before 20h, excpecting me to be there happily waiting for you because I should dance like you instruct me to.

And then you even have courge to ask for w.o. or RL, and after that you act like Im the bad guy here, who wasnt online after 20h on purpose because I wanted RL.


And yeah, you threatened me that you will get a w.o. or wtv


Can you please stop lying...I said that we will play this match....never ever mentioned me getting w.o.
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby tati cornet » 10 Oct 2010, 20:31

Eveyone had the opportunity to see your fair play again kevin in the uso. Personally, id really trust you blacky
tati cornet
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1143
Gaming Since: 11 Aug 2008, 00:27
Location: france

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 10 Oct 2010, 20:36

tati cornet wrote:Eveyone had the opportunity to see your fair play again kevin in the uso. Personally, id really trust you blacky

I second that. U blacky are going downnnn :jap:
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby S.Williamz » 10 Oct 2010, 20:52

Umm. Imo people should always play matches if they can, even if it's past the deadline...deadlines should be followed but not so much that there's random lucks or walkovers in semis because of them...that's just stupid. My 2 cents. lol
S.Williamz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 880
Gaming Since: 15 May 2007, 17:27
Location: Finland

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 10 Oct 2010, 21:06

tati cornet wrote:Eveyone had the opportunity to see your fair play again kevin in the uso. Personally, id really trust you blacky


my fair play...he quit match twice...

first on 15mins...after he siad "2mins"

then suddelny he said he cant play at that moment anymore...
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Serena Williams » 11 Oct 2010, 00:17

Jelena Jankovic def. Serena(the GOAT returner of all times) Williams:6-4,6-4
my middle name says it all
Congrts on the title :jap:
Rank:5

2012:

W:[b]Zagreb
User avatar
Serena Williams
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1273
Gaming Since: 28 Jul 2009, 12:20
Location: Macedonia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 11 Oct 2010, 00:19

Jelena Jankovic (1) def. Serena Williams (6) 6-4 6-4

I was on pressure. XD I felt like I can't move. :S He played well, I thought he was going to win the second set, but no, I made the things turn out. I am happy because I finally won an ATP 500. :) GG and GL in next tournaments Vikec! See you in Shangai guys! :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 11 Oct 2010, 00:20

JelenaJankovic wrote:Jelena Jankovic (1) def. Serena Williams (6) 6-4 6-4

I was on pressure. XD I felt like I can't move. :S He played well, I thought he was going to win the second set, but no, I made the things turn out. I am happy because I finally won an ATP 500. :) GG and GL in next tournaments Vikec! See you in Shangai guys! :)



not yet
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby tati cornet » 11 Oct 2010, 21:17

Relentless :fear:
tati cornet
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1143
Gaming Since: 11 Aug 2008, 00:27
Location: france

Re: Beijing Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 11 Oct 2010, 23:06

tati cornet wrote:Relentless :fear:


Obviously relentless in vain. :fear: :fear: :fear:
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests