Goodbye TE players

Archived Results from the Tour 2010

Goodbye TE players

Postby Voja » 04 Sep 2010, 13:14

This is it...I retire because this game has turned some ppl to be addicted , changed their personality , this game is becoming more and more unfair ... and Maria Sharapova ( Rick ) got a win against me on USO , even tho he didnt had any proof , neither did I , klaus,algo and Manutoo agreed that he should go to the next round. Idc actually anymore...now everything is so irrelavent , i just wanted to become the no1 so i can retire in peace , but this was way more complicated :) I would like to say my oppinion about players that made this game much better , or much worst...
Rafaa Nadal , i thanks him to be such a great player , fighter and a normal person that i can talk with . We started playing since almost year ago , and we were always fair to each other. I hope nobody will be rude to him here in TE , in future.
Schmith, he is such a great player , i cant say what kind of a person he is in real life..because i didnt talk to him so much about things that arent about TE. I would be glad that he becomes a no1 next year, because he totally deserves it and hopefully no 'Rick' is gonna stop him from doing it :wink:
Stan, he is a really nice guy...tho we had 'fights' sometimes...I rly think he is a nice guy that u can talk with if u are his 'type' . Hope he ll have nice results in Singles as in doubles too next year.
Klaus, the arrogant moderator ( sometimes ) . I just cant belive what he has done to me at this USO , but now i dont even care. He is too addicted to this game if u ask me and please dont post on my topic :)
Rick, he has always been rude...he will always be rude , his behaivour will always stay like that . TE , when u play so much that game , becomes a 'mirror' of ur personality in real life as well... I just wish him to become more fair , normal , and to like girls in future.
Zeka , is the only actually good thing that this game brought me. He is a great guy and a player...
Zaki, very funny guy , i totally like him. He is also fair , and always tries to be nice. I thanks him for playing with me so much sets , matches ... GL :)
Tati , he told me how to make the 780 rule 6,7,8 months ago , and that was actually a begining of this career. He is a nice guy , sometimes talks about things that are stupid , but overall he is nice :) Maybe he should like girls as well... 8-)
Ero , well....he is the best moderator of all times , and i thank him for being so fair to everyone. He made this game better for sure. I would be glad if he could return to that possition , maybe that would mean my comeback one day...but that is far away from now. GL lily :roll:
Algo , he and klaus arent even nearly online as ero/chiller/stan were. I totally dont like the way they do their job. Maybe Zurdo would have some english probs , but he would be more fair for sure.
Manutoo , he made this game work well....but he totally doesnt care about tournaments, nor players probs. He set this mods just to get that thing off his back...or didng he? He also said that Rick should pass me in USO , great job :applause: How ironic.
Kevin, hes cool...i like the way he plays , talks , and hes totally great. He , along with Edber, Rafaa...are the most fair players :)
Armin, he made this game better as well. He is just nice , fair , good .... When we talk , we dont talk about TE , and thats the thing that i like when im talking to him. I admire his nontolerating personality when we talk about/with noobs , as well as i do. GL armin in ur life and studies...Ull do great :D
Josifoski, he is actually a funny , maybe sometimes boring guy. Tho when im in a mood of talking , hes always possitive :) Thats what i like about him. Maybe we ll meet one day...who knows. Anyways , GL if u continue playing this 'game' 8-)
Florian , musician , cool guy...fair player :) I wish him the best of luck
Gasquet coco , amazing dude , amazing net play...always fair with me :) Hopefully he ll be famous one day with his bend and at least beat some addicted noobs in this game :jap: GL my friend.
Tog , he is a good player...i cant be sure if hes nice as a person, so i wont talk about that. Maybe he is sometimes arrogant , and unfair ( in little things ) when he plays with me , but i dont mind them....GL , u saved ur no1 possition , and got rid of me , thanks to the fantastic 4 :) ( Rick, Klaus , Algo and .... Manutoo 8-) )
Jhon dim , i tought im gonna become the no1 , but as it seems....there will always be some fool desturbing u in life or in game...its totally the same :) I hope u will get far on this tournament , GL and bye my drop shot teacher :lol:
Domagoj , great dude...always will stay for me. I hope he becomes a great player in top 10 maybe , and a great fighter in real life. GL , Im sure ull make it :)
Richou, arrogant ...stupid....nonthing more. GL with ur life , if u have a normal one.
Lane, great guy ... good player :) Likes JJ :dance: GL in everything
Well....I didnt meant to insult anybody , im just saying how i feel , and how did i feel while i was playing this game. Im glad i commented everyones personality ( persons that i knew good enough to tell these things ). Maybe i come back one day...if the game changes mods , rules , more normal ppl come...ect :wink: . I had much fun with this game...tho the day when i retire had to come , and it is today. Maybe i forgot someone important at that list...but dont mind me please , i had many guys that i should talk about on my mind. Anyways...i guess ive finished this 'post' . Just to have this on ur mind , if u think u are better , or want to become a player in top 10 , top 20 , no1...wtv...just try to play ur game , dont change ur stats too much , and try to be fair :) the fairness will bring u to ur gold at the end :yes: Cya everyone , hope u have a nice time , and the guys that i dislike , i wish them to become a better persons. Im glad i met some ppl , that i can learn how to respect my life , and feel blessed because i dont have that kind of probs , and that i improved my english. GL , and goodbye.
Voja/Wilson :roll:
Last edited by Voja on 04 Sep 2010, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: Goodybye TE players

Postby Florian » 04 Sep 2010, 13:23

nice post man, too bad we didn't get to play each other more often. GL with everything and be sure everybody would love to see you for a come back soon !
Singles 2012
Winner : Indian Wells, Miami, Memphis, Acapulco, Barcelona, Beijing, Halle, 's-Hertogenbosch, Newport, Metz, Bangkok, Stockholm
Final : Wimbledon, Hamburg
SF : Rotterdam, Roland Garros,Toronto
Singles 2011
Winner : Zagreb, Metz, Vienna
Rank #1
User avatar
Florian
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 587
Gaming Since: 03 Jan 2010, 13:32
Location: Paris

Re: Goodybye TE players

Postby kyuuji » 04 Sep 2010, 13:31

Vojatenis wrote:Kevin, hes cool...i like the way he plays , talks , and hes totally great. He , along with Edber, Rafaa...are the most fair players :)


Thanks dude, but well I'm sad about your decision, we had some good times, good matches, well, I wish you'll come back soon !
Image
2012 Results: 14-9
2011 Results: 28-9 (75.6%)
2010 Results: 40-16 (71.4%)
2009 Results: 60-26 (69.7%)
kyuuji
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1254
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2007, 17:11
Location: France

Re: Goodybye TE players

Postby K Z » 04 Sep 2010, 13:36

I don't understand why the hell mods gave the win to Rick , because previous mods ( Jeroen / Chiller ) always gave priority to real life stuff , especially when the players prevent that they may have to go before the match
and with all respect , I don't understand what the hell does the Admin. (ManuTOO) have to do here , there are mods for online tennis tournaments and they have been chosen to make the good decisions in such situations !
Anyway , I hope that u will stay or come back , but I really don't understand this decision
Best ranking : #3

Best results 2009:
Titles : Halle - Newport - New Haven - Beijing
Finals : L.A - US Open
S . Finals : Acapulco - Casablanca - Roma - Estoril - Madrid - Wimbledon - Washington - Montreal
User avatar
K Z
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 590
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2009, 20:00
Location: Algeria

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby rick-alex » 04 Sep 2010, 13:58

1st of all ur making so much drama because of a tennis elbow match...u wanted so badly the USO and we clearly see it here and wanted the number1 position...u always said to me its a game... Well ur not acting like it is it seems like is ur life too...I am rude evryone knows it but this time i was just fair...Manutoo didnt say to go thru the next round he just said what i did...I didnt agree int he end of the 2nd set to continue later like stajus did to me in RG and i had to continue so its fairness its rules thats why they exist. Everyone against me ok no problem im used to it, i just play the matches and dont need to talk with the guys that are always against me. Gl with ur life anyway and pls ur 14 ur a kid ENJOY LIFE. And about my sexual orientation...No comments ;) just take care dude study and return later we will have good matches for sure...This was being a great match and u know it
And yes we will continue our match cause im not as bad as u say i am and u know it deeply...I can be what i am but i wont be the reason of urretirement...lets play later dude...
Results 2010-: Winner: Brisbane
Best results(2008/2009)- Winner- Casablanca, Estoril, Nothingham, Indianapolis, Bucharest; Finalist- Madrid,Wimbledon, Los Angeles ; SF-Stuttgart,Barcelona,Washington
Rank: 12
rick-alex
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 341
Gaming Since: 20 Oct 2007, 12:55

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby K Z » 04 Sep 2010, 14:27

This guy is a shit !
how can u dare to talk about the rules when you put off so many matches in the past , I have in mind a match u played against Tati last year , when he was dominating and u said that u had to go and blah blah ....
Come on ! say just that u're afraid because Voja is better , and don't make me laugh my ass off ! because your rule thing is just ballshit , bullshit .... oh ! and bullshit
a last thing , did u ask urself why are ppl against u ?
well , don't be afraid ! it is not because of ur homosexuality , no , it is just because u're so annoying and so pathetic.
u try to be rude with ppl because u're afraid they know u're in reality a small kitten that needs milk ! but that's ok , I let in ur madness , but take this as an advice ! go check a psyco ! because u really need it :thinking:
Last edited by K Z on 04 Sep 2010, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
Best ranking : #3

Best results 2009:
Titles : Halle - Newport - New Haven - Beijing
Finals : L.A - US Open
S . Finals : Acapulco - Casablanca - Roma - Estoril - Madrid - Wimbledon - Washington - Montreal
User avatar
K Z
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 590
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2009, 20:00
Location: Algeria

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby rick-alex » 04 Sep 2010, 14:32

Look ther wasnt this rule ok? and kz ur nt the one to talk cause ur even worse than me many times...when u lost against me remember? no comments ;) take care dude
Results 2010-: Winner: Brisbane
Best results(2008/2009)- Winner- Casablanca, Estoril, Nothingham, Indianapolis, Bucharest; Finalist- Madrid,Wimbledon, Los Angeles ; SF-Stuttgart,Barcelona,Washington
Rank: 12
rick-alex
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 341
Gaming Since: 20 Oct 2007, 12:55

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby Maxy » 04 Sep 2010, 23:28

Noooooooooooooooooo Voja don't go!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Best Grand Slam results: Australian Open R16 '11, '12
Best results: 's-Hertogenbosch final '11, Belgrade semifinal '11

Image


Download my courts: http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-15035.php
Maxy
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1681
Gaming Since: 21 Aug 2010, 08:46
Location: Serbia

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby Richou2 » 05 Sep 2010, 03:55

I agree on a lot of what you say Voja. Tennis Elbow can change people, perfectly nice people, into crazed obsessive idiots who are obsessed with winning. I feel a little hard done by with your assessment of me as "arrogant and stupid". We got off on the wrong foot with our first tournament match when I felt hard done by due to the fact you were using a marvelous glitch in this fantastic game manutoo created. However after that we spoke to each other only for matches or when you added me into a conversation expressing joy at the fact I lost which i think speaks for itself. Still, its a shame that a good player is forced out by the immaturity, downright ignorance or the blatant lack of intelligence shown by others. We had some good matches before my PC decided to break and i lost any ability to play this game that I had. What skill remained was drained by manutoo :D. The tour will miss good players such as yourself. Sorry for any offenses that i might have caused towards you (and to anyone else reading this post). Good luck to you in your future endeavours.

Regards, Dave. :)
Richou2
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 05 Sep 2010, 03:33

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby manutoo » 05 Sep 2010, 04:34

Here some clarifications :
Vojatenis wrote:but he totally doesnt care about tournaments, nor players probs.

I follow what's going on with the Online Tour, but I don't have time to take care of it, that's why we have Mods. I'm usually around when they need my help, though.

Vojatenis wrote:He set this mods just to get that thing off his back...or didng he?

I didn't get involved at all into the Mods change.
So you can say they got my implicit approval, but like many other people could have gotten as well.

Vojatenis wrote:He also said that Rick should pass me in USO

Nope, I didn't. And I wonder who started this rumor, as Rick-Alex is also denying this a few posts above... :thinking:

Here the only & every thing I said to Rick-Alex when he asked me to check into the chat :
ManuTOO wrote:during the online chat, u're both referring to a pre-agreement (probably made on Msn) so it's hard to know which one is correct and which one is not.
From the chat log, it's clear you don't want to him to go when he leaves the game, though.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15915
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby Fernando Verdasco » 05 Sep 2010, 20:35

In the draw it says Voja won in 4 sets so....??!?
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
Fernando Verdasco
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 177
Gaming Since: 20 Sep 2009, 16:24
Location: Canada

Re: Goodbye TE players

Postby Igor Josifoski » 25 Jan 2011, 02:26

Vojatenis wrote:Josifoski, he is actually a funny , maybe sometimes boring guy. Tho when im in a mood of talking , hes always possitive Thats what i like about him. Maybe we ll meet one day...who knows.

:yes: :yes: :yes: How did you know :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Singles Ranking = INACTIVE[retired]
2012
Dubai - W
Casblanca - F
Buenos Aires - SF
User avatar
Igor Josifoski
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1242
Gaming Since: 25 Feb 2010, 23:31
Location: Macedonia


Return to Tour 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests