Weeka32 is LAGER....

Archived Results from the Tour 2010

Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby LANe » 10 Feb 2010, 01:08

I don't know what to say about his game.... That was unbelievable.... I never see that lag in game, never. Lag is all the time biger then 400 ms.... In some points is biger then 700 ms.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
And to make matters worse he says that game is playable... :shock: :shock:
Now I want to know if anybody else thinks the same as me?????
User avatar
LANe
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 292
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 16:02
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby weeka32 » 10 Feb 2010, 02:45

yeah yeah yeah whatever :S:S maybe my connection is sucks but that will not stop me from playing TE if u cant play in lag then dont play it ever, alot of players play with me on lag and accept the defeat not like u cry and say laggy laggy laggy LOL VERY VERY VERY BIG LOL
Ranking : 29
F : Rotterdam
SF : Bucharest, Monte-Carlo
QF : Stockholm, Memphis
Round 16 : Australian Open, Biejing , Bangkok, Doha, Zagreb, Dubai, Miami
User avatar
weeka32
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 39
Gaming Since: 22 Jan 2010, 21:26
Location: Egypt

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby LANe » 10 Feb 2010, 02:55

weeka32 wrote:yeah yeah yeah whatever :S:S maybe my connection is sucks but that will not stop me from playing TE if u cant play in lag then dont play it ever, alot of players play with me on lag and accept the defeat not like u cry and say laggy laggy laggy LOL VERY VERY VERY BIG LOL

LOL.... "alot of players play with me on lag and accept the defeat" you think that is normal?
User avatar
LANe
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 292
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 16:02
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby amelie mauresmo » 10 Feb 2010, 16:53

I agree :fear:
it kills the game, :annoyed:
The (sometimes) big lag like 250-300 with the Americans And Indians is cuz of the distance but pls, Egypt is 3 times closer to Europe than both America and India...lol it's not cuz the distance. It's cuz your so bad internet connection. :evil:
2009:(d)
F: Lyon, Basel
W: Doubles WTF,
2010:
W: Doha, Australian Open
amelie mauresmo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 521
Gaming Since: 02 Jan 2009, 15:46

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby LANe » 10 Feb 2010, 18:34

amelie mauresmo wrote:I agree :fear:
it kills the game, :annoyed:
The (sometimes) big lag like 250-300 with the Americans And Indians is cuz of the distance but pls, Egypt is 3 times closer to Europe than both America and India...lol it's not cuz the distance. It's cuz your so bad internet connection. :evil:

Yes, you have right. Egypt is closer then America. I am from Bosnia and Egypt is closer to me then Sweden for example and with Edberg game is perfect with no lag. His game isn't fair....
User avatar
LANe
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 292
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 16:02
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby Richou » 10 Feb 2010, 22:44

What type of lager is he?
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby LANe » 10 Feb 2010, 23:54

Richou wrote:What type of lager is he?

Did you play with him any time? When I said lager i think that his game is very, very lagy, not only with me, with everyone who play with him.... If you understand me.... My english is not good. sorry
User avatar
LANe
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 292
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 16:02
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby Togtdyalttai » 10 Feb 2010, 23:59

LANe wrote:Did you play with him any time? When I said lager i think that his game is very, very lagy, not only with me, with everyone who play with him.... If you understand me.... My english is not good. sorry


A lager is a type of beer. Richou was taking advantage of your bad English. :annoyed:
#1
2010 Singles: 66-10 (no wo (4))
2010 Doubles: 21-11
2009 Singles: 105-14 (no WO (6))
2009 Doubles: 11-8
Best Results:
'10: W: AO, Miami, Casa, Barca, Rome, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cincy
'09: W: 13 including Rome, Madrid, RG, Wimby, Cincy, USO
User avatar
Togtdyalttai
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1693
Gaming Since: 05 Sep 2008, 00:06
Location: USA

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby LANe » 11 Feb 2010, 00:53

Oh sorry, I didn't know that, realy sorry....
You know what I think....
User avatar
LANe
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 292
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 16:02
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby Serena Williams Fan » 11 Feb 2010, 16:19

So four people that played with him said his lag is horrible Serena Williamz, JJ, and Serena Williams, LAne. I really the mods should really look into that because it sounds like he's is just an lagger period and shouldn't be playing tours. Cause I don't need to get match up with him because when he hosting it's always above 400 and I don't think that would be fair to anyone to have to play thru that and that not playable.
Highest Ranking
Singles: 48
Doubles: 17
User avatar
Serena Williams Fan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 418
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 02:14
Location: Illinois, USA

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby LANe » 11 Feb 2010, 16:31

DegrasMan wrote:So four people that played with him said his lag is horrible Serena Williamz, JJ, and Serena Williams, LAne. I really the mods should really look into that because it sounds like he's is just an lagger period and shouldn't be playing tours. Cause I don't need to get match up with him because when he hosting it's always above 400 and I don't think that would be fair to anyone to have to play thru that and that not playable.

Yes. The same thing is when I want to play with him. I always must go on "join remote game" becouse when I go on "find internet game" he is always red and ping is 400 or 500. The worst thing of everything is that he always says that game is playable.... :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:
User avatar
LANe
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 292
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 16:02
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby Maxy_The best » 12 Feb 2010, 19:59

LOL!Funny :wink:
User avatar
Maxy_The best
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 17
Gaming Since: 16 Jan 2010, 14:40
Location: Serbia

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby oussama » 13 Feb 2010, 13:56

loooooooooool this all cuz laggy hhh!
Best result (2010) (Singles)
Winner: /
Semi finals : Auckland ,,
QF: Casablanca, Queens Club , umag ,,,
Round16: A looot Roland Garros
Round 32: IW,Miami
Ranking singles Race : 24
Ranking Singles Entry : #28
User avatar
oussama
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 336
Gaming Since: 17 Aug 2009, 14:37
Location: Algeria

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby Fady212 » 13 Feb 2010, 14:01

?????????????? ????? ???? ????? :D
2009:
WiNneR:/
Final:/
Semis:metz
Q:kuala lampur,Basel

2010"
WiNnEr:/
User avatar
Fady212
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 299
Gaming Since: 08 Sep 2009, 16:41
Location: Palestine

Re: Weeka32 is LAGER....

Postby oussama » 16 Feb 2010, 18:39

Fady212 wrote:?????????????? ????? ???? ????? :D


??? ????
Best result (2010) (Singles)
Winner: /
Semi finals : Auckland ,,
QF: Casablanca, Queens Club , umag ,,,
Round16: A looot Roland Garros
Round 32: IW,Miami
Ranking singles Race : 24
Ranking Singles Entry : #28
User avatar
oussama
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 336
Gaming Since: 17 Aug 2009, 14:37
Location: Algeria


Return to Tour 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests