Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2010

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Tennischampion » 11 Jan 2010, 13:05

S.williams please don't hide.i asked about the playable match in doubles yesterday with mods.i mean it was little laggy but absolutely playable one when i played u yesterday and they agreed to me that we can wish to play 1set or best of 3 tie breaks.thats what i said to u when u came online.but u went immediately offline.it seems u want to hide.but please play and make urself deservable finalist :) not by RLs :( so i request u to come online and play our match :roll:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Serena Williams Fan » 11 Jan 2010, 19:48

Not to get on anyone bad side but really if someone decided on that day to do a RL and lose and then complain about it and day or two later decided to play a doubles match and they could play but same result as before laggy how is that decision overturned?

Do this mean that someone can get an W.O overturn to"?
Highest Ranking
Singles: 48
Doubles: 17
User avatar
Serena Williams Fan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 418
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 02:14
Location: Illinois, USA

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Eronakold » 11 Jan 2010, 23:39

Eronakold def. Serena Williams by RL

We couldn't join each other normally or with ip and his hamachi wouldn't install or something so it had to go this way :x
Glad to see you in my Sydney draw also lol :roll:
Eronakold
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 367
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2008, 22:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Tennischampion » 12 Jan 2010, 21:37

DegrasMan wrote:Not to get on anyone bad side but really if someone decided on that day to do a RL and lose and then complain about it and day or two later decided to play a doubles match and they could play but same result as before laggy how is that decision overturned?

Do this mean that someone can get an W.O overturn to"?

r u Victor1212 (S.Williams) lol.i think u r.... :!: lol its to show guts not RLs lol.when it s playable next day,it means u may have gone network down the previous day.so RL was taken on previous day,but the next day in playable case why shud the result still stand on RL.pffffff,i think this is bad that when u have a chance of playable match and yet permission from mods,becos there was still time left like brisbane(which is not over yet).then why not we can play a match under playable condition.only some people get happy with RL and feel afraid to play again :roll: but anyways it's over.finally ero won it.Congrats Ero :!: :wink:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Serena Williams Fan » 13 Jan 2010, 10:39

Tennischampion wrote:r u Victor1212 (S.Williams) lol.i think u r.... :!: lol its to show guts not RLs lol.when it s playable next day,it means u may have gone network down the previous day.so RL was taken on previous day,but the next day in playable case why shud the result still stand on RL.pffffff,i think this is bad that when u have a chance of playable match and yet permission from mods,becos there was still time left like brisbane(which is not over yet).then why not we can play a match under playable condition.only some people get happy with RL and feel afraid to play again :roll: but anyways it's over.finally ero won it.Congrats Ero :!: :wink:


Wrong i'm Serena Williams Fan me and Victor are two different people and i was just stating the facts that I saw from being in this toruney. I asked a plan and simple questions about RL and said that you can complain and moan and still try and get an RL overturn when you decided to do an RL yourself before the deadline and asked do this go for W.O. to.
Highest Ranking
Singles: 48
Doubles: 17
User avatar
Serena Williams Fan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 418
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 02:14
Location: Illinois, USA

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Tennischampion » 13 Jan 2010, 12:55

DegrasMan wrote:Wrong i'm Serena Williams Fan me and Victor are two different people and i was just stating the facts that I saw from being in this toruney. I asked a plan and simple questions about RL and said that you can complain and moan and still try and get an RL overturn when you decided to do an RL yourself before the deadline and asked do this go for W.O. to.

who the hell said i asked for w.o....pfff i asked to have a rematch not w.o. pff...and i dont believe in ur words that u two are different lol :lol: maybe a guy playing on two pcs lol :twisted: anyways its none of ur business if u r not s.williams.so its over.. :evil:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Serena Williams Fan » 14 Jan 2010, 00:33

Tennischampion wrote:
who the hell said i asked for w.o....pfff i asked to have a rematch not w.o. pff...and i dont believe in ur words that u two are different lol :lol: maybe a guy playing on two pcs lol :twisted: anyways its none of ur business if u r not s.williams.so its over.. :evil:


Wrong again did I say you ask for walkover i was saying how you was trying to do a rematch to change the RL a day later and i was asking the mods can someone ask for a rematch to and get a W.O. change to. Trust and believe you don't have to think me and Victor are two different people but the mods know we are so you sound really silly as of right now. It was my business because i wanted something clarified so i know for the rest of the season seeing that this is my first full season.
Highest Ranking
Singles: 48
Doubles: 17
User avatar
Serena Williams Fan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 418
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2009, 02:14
Location: Illinois, USA

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Togtdyalttai » 14 Jan 2010, 01:32

Tennischampion wrote:who the hell said i asked for w.o....pfff i asked to have a rematch not w.o. pff...and i dont believe in ur words that u two are different lol :lol: maybe a guy playing on two pcs lol :twisted: anyways its none of ur business if u r not s.williams.so its over.. :evil:


Serena Williams is from Macedonia. Serena Williams Fan is from the USA. They're two different people, and their IPs prove it.
#1
2010 Singles: 66-10 (no wo (4))
2010 Doubles: 21-11
2009 Singles: 105-14 (no WO (6))
2009 Doubles: 11-8
Best Results:
'10: W: AO, Miami, Casa, Barca, Rome, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cincy
'09: W: 13 including Rome, Madrid, RG, Wimby, Cincy, USO
User avatar
Togtdyalttai
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1693
Gaming Since: 05 Sep 2008, 00:06
Location: USA

Re: Doha Singles (Official Topic)

Postby Tennischampion » 14 Jan 2010, 09:25

Togtdyalttai wrote:Serena Williams is from Macedonia. Serena Williams Fan is from the USA. They're two different people, and their IPs prove it.

ok i believe :wink:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Previous

Return to Tour 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests