Alternative for RL?

Archived Results from the Tour 2010

do u think this(best of tiebreaks) is good alternative to RL(random luck)?

yes,for ping 250-400ms
8
25%
yes,for ping greater than 250ms
8
25%
no,not good if ping is more than 400ms
1
3%
no,it is not good for any laggy match
4
13%
no,RL shud be continued and there shud be proof
4
13%
no,RL shud be continued and no proof(just to believe mods)
7
22%
 
Total votes : 32

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby amelie mauresmo » 09 Jan 2010, 12:02

Tennischampion wrote:i lost once again in RL.this time i m very strong.but i just cudn't win.this time with lower ranked player than me lol :lol:
why don't mods please change the rule of RL to this best 3 tie breaks method :annoyed: manutoo please support and tell to mods for a change :roll:

haha in the 1950 years Hungary played the Olympic football tournament final. And do you know why did they lose the final?
cuz after the extra time it was still draw and the referee threw up a coin and the other won by this...so let's don't talk about this :wink: the small thing of our lifes...
2009:(d)
F: Lyon, Basel
W: Doubles WTF,
2010:
W: Doha, Australian Open
amelie mauresmo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 521
Gaming Since: 02 Jan 2009, 15:46

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Somil » 09 Jan 2010, 13:32

amelie mauresmo wrote:haha in the 1950 years Hungary played the Olympic football tournament final. And do you know why did they lose the final?
cuz after the extra time it was still draw and the referee threw up a coin and the other won by this...so let's don't talk about this :wink: the small thing of our lifes...


LOL! Really? I don't know why I find that so funny...
Somil
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 103
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2009, 19:49

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Tennischampion » 09 Jan 2010, 18:24

Togtdyalttai wrote:
We discussed this, and decided that our new system of RL would be better.

thx tog and ero.i hope the next system is better :) :D
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Tennischampion » 09 Jan 2010, 18:37

amelie mauresmo wrote:haha in the 1950 years Hungary played the Olympic football tournament final. And do you know why did they lose the final?
cuz after the extra time it was still draw and the referee threw up a coin and the other won by this...so let's don't talk about this :wink: the small thing of our lifes...

if i were there,i wud throw slipper on referee's face for taking a bullshit decision :whistle: ':D :annoyed: :twisted:
its hurting two nations sentiments by luck.wtf :annoyed:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Srle » 31 Jan 2010, 00:57

I think that it is not such big problem to make some script that would be scheduled to run live on one dedicated page of mangames site. That script should be started live on web site with random luck implementation some kind of draw. Because chances for pass trough are pre determined and dependable of player's ranking it would be enough if moderators could enter needed data in database and one simple script could be scheduled to run few minutes after each round dead line. Who doesn't believe in this kind of RL that is posted on forum by mods could easy watch live RL draw on managames site. Off course results of RL draw would be available to view after each draw.
For that kind of script it is probably less than few hours of coding I suppose.
Srle
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 81
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2010, 15:53

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Stajus » 01 Feb 2010, 01:08

Srle wrote:I think that it is not such big problem to make some script that would be scheduled to run live on one dedicated page of mangames site. That script should be started live on web site with random luck implementation some kind of draw. Because chances for pass trough are pre determined and dependable of player's ranking it would be enough if moderators could enter needed data in database and one simple script could be scheduled to run few minutes after each round dead line. Who doesn't believe in this kind of RL that is posted on forum by mods could easy watch live RL draw on managames site. Off course results of RL draw would be available to view after each draw.
For that kind of script it is probably less than few hours of coding I suppose.

Tell us when it's ready (Y)
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Srle » 01 Feb 2010, 01:57

I'll think about that to write that kind of script soon...
Srle
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 81
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2010, 15:53

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Tennischampion » 04 Feb 2010, 08:32

Srle wrote:I'll think about that to write that kind of script soon...

u mean its like a live proof of RLs.it wud be good :thinking: 8-)
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby amelie mauresmo » 04 Feb 2010, 22:13

Tennischampion wrote:u mean its like a live proof of RLs.it wud be good :thinking: 8-)

this's good only if both players are here...
2009:(d)
F: Lyon, Basel
W: Doubles WTF,
2010:
W: Doha, Australian Open
amelie mauresmo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 521
Gaming Since: 02 Jan 2009, 15:46

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Tennischampion » 14 Feb 2010, 13:41

amelie mauresmo wrote:this's good only if both players are here...

yeah thats what i mean 8-)
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby amelie mauresmo » 14 Feb 2010, 17:12

Tennischampion wrote:yeah thats what i mean 8-)

but the 80%-s of the RLs done because noone is here..... :roll:
2009:(d)
F: Lyon, Basel
W: Doubles WTF,
2010:
W: Doha, Australian Open
amelie mauresmo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 521
Gaming Since: 02 Jan 2009, 15:46

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Tennischampion » 16 Feb 2010, 14:23

amelie mauresmo wrote:but the 80%-s of the RLs done because noone is here..... :roll:

not really..i think RLs are done in laggy matches....many matches.but not that players are not available always(not 80%certainly) :thinking:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Eronakold » 16 Feb 2010, 14:49

not really..i think RLs are done in laggy matches....many matches.but not that players are not available always(not 80%certainly) :thinking:[/quote]

Yeah in your case it's always about lag :roll: but in general way more RL's are done because of unavailable players..
Eronakold
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 367
Gaming Since: 12 Apr 2008, 22:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Alternative for RL?

Postby Tennischampion » 18 Feb 2010, 14:24

eronakold wrote:Yeah in your case it's always about lag :roll: but in general way more RL's are done because of unavailable players..

yeah may be...but still RL is so rude for me(hopefully many others as u see in poll)...i lost like anyone else in tournaments with this thing :(
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Previous

Return to Tour 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest