Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2009

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby Algo » 01 Aug 2009, 00:40

well, I think lobs are the most annoying thing in this game, but using them isn't cheating in any sense, even if he does them at every shot it's not cheating, just a (annoying) tactic. I was really angry at his style when I play him in doubles two weeks ago, but now I think that's kinda my fault too because I don't know how to play against that
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2347
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby Santiago92 » 01 Aug 2009, 00:56

Ro. Fed: me, Tog, BlackyM, Ying-Chang, Nagateja, Maria Sharapova and more.
Me: Ro. Fed, Krisztian, who else?
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby nagateja » 01 Aug 2009, 01:14

i think Kristian jakab is also against but i think when it comes to u they became friends i think may be :lol: i dont know much abt Kris but Ro.fed is just like that.u shud not think abt him becos he is just crazy guy who is always in forum to annoy people :annoyed:
nagateja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 162
Gaming Since: 06 Oct 2008, 09:28

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby TTennisfan » 01 Aug 2009, 01:39

Santiago92 wrote:Ro. Fed: me, Tog, BlackyM, Ying-Chang, Nagateja, Maria Sharapova and more.
Me: Ro. Fed, Krisztian, who else?

1st of all I don't think that nagateja thinks that of me, (I might be wrong)
2nd of all You don't count for nothing so it's Tog, BlackyM, ching chang oops ying chang dammit, nagateja, maria sharapova.



but for you...

Callan, JC Ferraro maciek, Richou, Bajko, Kris, Ro.federer, Tsonga (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1945&p=17067&hilit=santiago#p17067)

That's a lot for the no. of match u played on TE u played less than 30 matchs this year and last year, the no. of match u played in total since now it's the number of match, I played this year hahahaha! losaaaaaaaaaa
u want to compare me to you ? I think the loser is you because your a good player but as maciek said ''your intelligence isn't high enough to be in top 100'' which is true. with lobbing all the time looooooooooool

Regards,
Loser
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby nagateja » 01 Aug 2009, 01:52

Santiago don't think of Ro.fed's words,the players he said include (maciek,ro.fed.,tsonga) who r just many times banned for creating nonsense in this game :annoyed: ....and u just take it easy becos they r just non-sense stuff lol :lol:
nagateja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 162
Gaming Since: 06 Oct 2008, 09:28

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby TTennisfan » 01 Aug 2009, 01:58

nagateja wrote:Santiago don't think of Ro.fed's words,the players he said include (maciek,ro.fed.,tsonga) who r just many times banned for creating nonsense in this game :annoyed: ....and u just take it easy becos they r just non-sense stuff lol :lol:

Had you retired? or u reconsider ur retirement ? :unsure:
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby Sloane Stephens » 01 Aug 2009, 03:45

Reserve Match
Maria Sharapova/Kim Clijsters def Dwayne/Venus Williams 6/2 6/4


This was a good and entertaining match! Good Luck again Maria!!!
User avatar
Sloane Stephens
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 410
Gaming Since: 19 Dec 2008, 23:35
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby rick-alex » 01 Aug 2009, 03:46

Maria Sharapova/Kim Clijsters def Dwayne/Venus Williams 6/2 6/4 this match was hilarious loooool :D thanks dwayne =)
Results 2010-: Winner: Brisbane
Best results(2008/2009)- Winner- Casablanca, Estoril, Nothingham, Indianapolis, Bucharest; Finalist- Madrid,Wimbledon, Los Angeles ; SF-Stuttgart,Barcelona,Washington
Rank: 12
rick-alex
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 341
Gaming Since: 20 Oct 2007, 12:55

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby Krisztian J. » 01 Aug 2009, 10:41

THE DEADLINE !!!
doubles:5.Best: 2.

Winner: 2010.:Brisbane, Johannesburg, Costa do Sauipe, Stockholm, Basel 09.:Moscow
F: Sydney, Memphis, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Roland Garros
SF: Australian Open, Miami, Barcelona, Wimbledon
User avatar
Krisztian J.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 827
Gaming Since: 22 Aug 2008, 08:47
Location: Hungary, Budapest

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby ahmedcoolio » 01 Aug 2009, 17:21

Chiller/Sania Mirza def. Sybille Bammer/Serena Williams 6-0 ret.
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby Santiago92 » 01 Aug 2009, 20:29

TTennisfan wrote:1st of all I don't think that nagateja thinks that of me, (I might be wrong)
2nd of all You don't count for nothing so it's Tog, BlackyM, ching chang oops ying chang dammit, nagateja, maria sharapova.



but for you...

Callan, JC Ferraro maciek, Richou, Bajko, Kris, Ro.federer, Tsonga (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1945&p=17067&hilit=santiago#p17067)

That's a lot for the no. of match u played on TE u played less than 30 matchs this year and last year, the no. of match u played in total since now it's the number of match, I played this year hahahaha! losaaaaaaaaaa
u want to compare me to you ? I think the loser is you because your a good player but as maciek said ''your intelligence isn't high enough to be in top 100'' which is true. with lobbing all the time looooooooooool

Regards,
Loser


Maciek, Tsonga and you are the 3 most unfair players of Tennis Elbow ever, when you win it's ok but when you loss it's a tragedy for you :lol:

I may be a loser, but you are a BAD loser.

Ah, I think intelligent is the people who enjoy the game and accept all tactics, not the people who annoy other people.
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby TTennisfan » 01 Aug 2009, 22:51

Santiago92 wrote:
Maciek, Tsonga and you are the 3 most unfair players of Tennis Elbow ever, when you win it's ok but when you loss it's a tragedy for you :lol:

I may be a loser, but you are a BAD loser.

Ah, I think intelligent is the people who enjoy the game and accept all tactics, not the people who annoy other people.



Most unfair players ever ? I don't get it,
I lost 6-1 6-0 Against Nadal did we have a problem?
I'd rather be a bad loser than a loser

I don't know what are you trying to say, if u are saying that Intelligent people don't complain, then u don't know what does this means.

Regards,
Loser
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby Santiago92 » 02 Aug 2009, 01:52

Maciek, Tsonga and you are the most unfair players of the game. You have had a lot of problems when you loss... do you remember the match against BlackyM? You don't know how to accept if you loss, that makes you a bad loser.
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby TTennisfan » 02 Aug 2009, 03:04

Santiago92 wrote:Maciek, Tsonga and you are the most unfair players of the game. You have had a lot of problems when you loss... do you remember the match against BlackyM? You don't know how to accept if you loss, that makes you a bad loser.




loool, (score like 7-6 4-6 7-5 for me) I won that game it's because he didn't want to accept my victory (reason he is a bad loser) that's why I ''lost'' that game and because of your shitty decision too
Can you make a small definition of unfair players?

Seriously I think you should just go away

Regards,
Loser
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Umag Doubles (Official Topic)

Postby Santiago92 » 02 Aug 2009, 16:47

I think it was 5-4 for BlackyM in the third set and you retired... Why you had a lot of problems after that?
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 0 guests