Update to ITST Mod 1.17
ITST Mod 1.17 (as Installer; 198 MB) http://www.mediafire.com/download/u0zyyf0281q15ba Classic manual install .rar archive - Use this for Mac/Osx - (265 MB)
ITST Mod 1.17 No Ads Patch installer http://www.mediafire.com/download/78r72moxscls90u
This patch to be optionnaly installed after 1.17 mod installation, to remove any ads displayed on the 3D courts. Merely for people having
trouble to see the ball properly during serve / ball toss because of ads and depending the camera view used.Installer :
- Fresh install recommended
- Simply point The installer to your TE installation folder.
- Modified the installer so it should detect TE installation path for the Steam version, if it's installed.
The installer still works for Steam or non-Steam installs, but that should make the installation for Steam
users easyer. If for some reason TE Steam folder is not detected properly, you can simply install pointing
to the TE Steam folder, wich is : ../Steam/SteamApps/common/Tennis Elbow 2013.
- during installation, the installer runs a sound FX decompression, in a black dos-prompt like window, don't close this window manually,
it will close by itself when it's job is done (if you do you will miss some sounds and you'll need to re-install).
- Added an icon/link for ITST Mod Steam Group ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ITSTMod
Feel free to join this Steam group if your are a Steam user.
- No need anymore to manually create a profile after installation. At first launch, the ITST profile is created automatically and you should be able to load roster characters right away.
- The installer should create a "Run_TE_Vanilla" shortcut on your desktop, wich allows to launch standard unmodded TE. The main TE executable shortcut will launch TE/modded ITST.Players :
- 8 characters changes
Dropped : Davydenko, Llodra, Harrison, Brands, Tipsarevic, Sijsling, Przysiezny, F.Mayer
Added : Brown, zverev, Kyrgios, Bautista-Agut, thiem, Coric, Leo Mayer, TroickiGrunts :
- new grunts created for : Thiem, Bautista-Agut, Gulbis, Kyrgios, L.MayerMusic
A bunch of ATP jingles added as Ingame music. After installing the mod there won't be any music in main game menus. So if you activate music, you will only hear some during a match when doing a pause or displaying the statboards.Anims :
Added / Updated
Nadal, Federer, Wawrinka, Djokovic, Murray new (Lucian), complete packs, binded to respective characters.
Cilic Serve (Megyaem)
Cilic FH (Megyaem)
Tipsarevic FH (+acc) (Megyaem)
Almagro FH (Megyaem)
Roddick BH (Megyaem)
Fognini serve+FH+BH .v4 (Emmainf)
F.Mayer serve (Emmainf)
Monaco FH (Megyaem)
Nishikori FH (Emmainf)
Kohlshreiber serve (Emmainf)
Seppi serve (Emmainf)
Roddick serve (Megyaem)
Roddick BH slice (Megyaem)
Nadal BH (Jono4Sure)
Nadal BH slice (Megyaem)
Nadal FH + acc (Megyaem)
Sloane Stephens BH (Miharu)
Belinda Bencic FH (Miharu)
Bautista Agut FH (Emmainf)
Dimitrov serve, BH, slice (Emmainf)
Lopez Pack (Megyaem)
Monfils Pack (Megyaem)
Hewitt serve (Emmainf)
Monaco BH, slice (Megyaem)
Nishikori serve, BH (Emmainf)
Leo Mayer serve+FH+BH (Megyaem)
Kyrgios serve, FH (Emmainf)
Youzhny BH (Panchulo!)Surfaces :
General consensus after testing was leaning to make the surfaces in bewteen versions .g and .h beta test surfaces.
1.17 final batch is in between, though overall much closer to version .g regarding hard surfaces,
exept Plexicushion wih is a special case.
New values can be found in the edited spreadsheat in the green column on the right :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0UI changes & scoreboards
Removed the World Tour/Offline carrer icon. That will avoid any further inquiry about offline WT bugging with ITST Mod. Replaced with a link toward IRC chat.
New ITST 250's, 500's, and 1000 scoreboards and statboards, derivated from Antimouse works (nice work mate by the way). Modified to work along with a scoreboard selector and X/Y dynamic movers, CRC# checks, selected character information, reputation controls. They are also showing standard TE scoreboards stats.
Would be too long to enter in the details here, but globally :
- reducing the power gap between 1H and 2H backhands.
- balancing better the hard hitters (slower characters) vs the faster ones.
(giving them more maniability thru speed and run acceleration, and a bit more power as well.
- balancing better the volleyers.
Previous Varied style characters have all been switched to volleyer style (except Raonic & Isner who stays as varied), volleyers speed has been increased and their wings gimps (precision, consistency models) have been lowered so they should handle better from the baseline.Textures
Various courts (Rounders, rogerfed1, Maxou, Crel, ELTXETXU) and outfits added or replaced, (from grandslamaces, deniznadalfan packs).
new char faces from Sam, Maxou, Coric & Zverev made by me.