Hello, it's just and simply amazing. I didn't use any patch before, I was too absorbed in my own (TE) career to take the risk of starting something new, but this time I couldn't resist and I'm already addicted. First of all, I'm impressed with the easiness of the install. Wow. I would recommend to add a line on the tutorial: you have to extract all the directories first with q-ped. I know it's obvious, but when I read the tuto, I first thought it looked so simple that I had to install a "normal" TE again without the exported pack files!! and then wondered about scripts and so on.
I noticed a few strange things:
1. the error indication, you know, when you misshit but have correctly centered the ball; there comes the green retired tennis player that plays golf. When the ball is not centered, it's fine, either for the orange or the red guy.
2. If the advanced options are on, on the misc options screen, the two lines are superposed:
3. The real Angelique Kerber is a lefty, and a counter (ask Petko
4. The umpires must have sat too long during Nadal-Djoko matches
. They take FOREVER to announce the score. The girls are already serving their second serves when the umpire is willing to give the score.
5. I guess you already know it, since I quickly read some remarks about it, but there is a lot of "unknown code", for instance under the full scoreboard. And I can't load any court in training mode. But I know there is some answer somewhere on the forum, so don't bother.
That's all for the moment, thank you again for the hard work, I hope many others are going to enjoy the patch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.