Men/Women MegaPatch by Dilima V.2.2.1 Released 04/01/2013

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby nschulman20 » 15 Dec 2012, 00:24

Awesome news on the new patch coming on the 20th! Will we be able to keep our saved games by copying our Profiles folder into the TE folder once the new patch is downloaded?
User avatar
nschulman20
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 86
Gaming Since: 10 Nov 2009, 01:15
Location: Charleston, South Carolina

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby Dilima » 15 Dec 2012, 00:31

nschulman20 wrote:Awesome news on the new patch coming on the 20th! Will we be able to keep our saved games by copying our Profiles folder into the TE folder once the new patch is downloaded?


Probably not... Cuz I made some changes in the Tours.ini and in the Players.ini... But I think that if you follow the instructions from ComeonAndy!! you should be able to keep them...
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 15 Dec 2012, 00:57

Great news on your new patch Dilima - i will Look forward to it :D

nschulman20 wrote:Awesome news on the new patch coming on the 20th! Will we be able to keep our saved games by copying our Profiles folder into the TE folder once the new patch is downloaded?


As dilima's made changes to the Tour.ini for his new patch, you'll have to start your career again.
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 15 Dec 2012, 01:28

Dilima wrote:Probably not... Cuz I made some changes in the Tours.ini and in the Players.ini... But I think that if you follow the instructions from ComeonAndy!! you should be able to keep them...


Ah yes you're right dilima :wink:
Nschulman if you want to keep your Tour.ini you're using now - Then you should be fine ':D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby nschulman20 » 15 Dec 2012, 01:49

Last question for a while since I have been asking so many lately (thank you for your patience and help). One for Dilima and one for ComeonAndy!!

ComeonANDY!!: When you download the newest version from Manutoo (one was released today), besides copying the folders in the DATA folder you mentioned; what do you do with the tenniselbow.exe and config.exe that are placed in your TE Folder after the update? After I update; it places a new folder in my TE folder called 'Tennis Elbow 2011'. Inside it has Data, Doc, Profiles, Sound and a new Tennis Elbow.exe and config.exe. Should I delete the DATA, Doc, Profiles, Sound and use the new config.exe and tenniselbow.exe that appear after Manutoo's update (is this how you get the updates he made) or do you keep the config.exe and tenniselbow.exe used before downloading Manutoo's update? Sorry if this is hard to read... I'm sure it is; since I don't understand.

Dilima: Since i'm invested with my ATP tour player and rarely play WTA (Seems to be where the majority of the newest patch updates take place) and add new courts if I find one I like better; will it cause any problems with my game to not download your new patch when it becomes available? Hopefully Manutoo will re-work the coding of the profile folder one day so it can coordinate with updates to the tour.ini folder.
User avatar
nschulman20
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 86
Gaming Since: 10 Nov 2009, 01:15
Location: Charleston, South Carolina

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 15 Dec 2012, 03:04

nschulman20 wrote:ComeonANDY!!: When you download the newest version from Manutoo (one was released today), besides copying the folders in the DATA folder you mentioned; what do you do with the tenniselbow.exe and config.exe that are placed in your TE Folder after the update? After I update; it places a new folder in my TE folder called 'Tennis Elbow 2011'. Inside it has Data, Doc, Profiles, Sound and a new Tennis Elbow.exe and config.exe. Should I delete the DATA, Doc, Profiles, Sound and use the new config.exe and tenniselbow.exe that appear after Manutoo's update (is this how you get the updates he made) or do you keep the config.exe and tenniselbow.exe used before downloading Manutoo's update? Sorry if this is hard to read... I'm sure it is; since I don't understand.


I'm using bits&pieces from patches so my patch won't be the same as yours. All i did was what i mentioned to you before on this thread, i didn't have to delete anything & the updates seem fine.

EDIT:
The more i read your post about...After I update; it places a new folder in my TE folder called 'Tennis Elbow 2011'. Inside it has Data, Doc, Profiles, Sound and a new Tennis Elbow.exe and config.exe... It sounds as though you have downloaded an unmodded version of TE11 into your patch somewhere and not just the update :?
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 15 Dec 2012, 22:12

nschulman20 wrote:Dilima: Since i'm invested with my ATP tour player and rarely play WTA (Seems to be where the majority of the newest patch updates take place) and add new courts if I find one I like better; will it cause any problems with my game to not download your new patch when it becomes available? Hopefully Manutoo will re-work the coding of the profile folder one day so it can coordinate with updates to the tour.ini folder.


If you don't want to download Dilima's new patch it won't 'cause any problems' at all to Manutoo's future updates - If that's your Question? :unsure:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby nschulman20 » 20 Dec 2012, 00:34

@ComeonANDY!!: How do you download JUST the update from Manutoo and not the way I was doing?? This sounds like it is my problem! Thanks for the detective work :)
User avatar
nschulman20
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 86
Gaming Since: 10 Nov 2009, 01:15
Location: Charleston, South Carolina

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby Nigogu » 20 Dec 2012, 15:10

Today is the great release of V2.2 I'm really excited :dance:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 20 Dec 2012, 15:41

nschulman20 wrote:@ComeonANDY!!: How do you download JUST the update from Manutoo and not the way I was doing?? This sounds like it is my problem! Thanks for the detective work :)



http://www.managames.com/download.php?TE2011-Patch.exe ~6MB
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby nschulman20 » 20 Dec 2012, 16:05

I've tried that and it downloaded the contents to my TE Folder as I outlined above. I asked Manutoo about it, so I'll wait and see if he can sort out my confusion. Thanks for your help though!
User avatar
nschulman20
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 86
Gaming Since: 10 Nov 2009, 01:15
Location: Charleston, South Carolina

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 20 Dec 2012, 16:28

nschulman20 wrote:I've tried that and it downloaded the contents to my TE Folder as I outlined above. I asked Manutoo about it, so I'll wait and see if he can sort out my confusion. Thanks for your help though!


So even when you download that Link, you still end up with 'Data, Doc, Profiles, Sound and Tennis Elbow.exe and config.exe' aswell as your own ones from the patch?
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby Dilima » 20 Dec 2012, 22:14

Hello everyone,

I'm uploading the patch :D , but I'll just be able to post it here in the forum tomorrow... Sorry... ':D

See you :D
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby Dilima » 20 Dec 2012, 23:24

Good news!!! Uploading nearly finished!!! Will post it today!! :D
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

Re: ATP/WTA Patch by Dilima V.2.1 Released in the 10/08/2012

Postby Dilima » 20 Dec 2012, 23:36

I'm really disapointed but it happened an error when it was nearly finishing the uploading.... Will have to restart.... Will post tomorrow...
Download the version 2.2.1 of my patch in: topic29-6880.php

WTA Summer Mod Edition by Our Modding Team:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-7763.php

Mods by Dilima:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9895.php
User avatar
Dilima
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1000
Gaming Since: 22 Feb 2012, 23:21
Location: Portugal

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 2 guests