Sam's Megapatch 2012 Edition FINAL VERSION

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby Ufiors » 21 Oct 2012, 17:31

I did it.. it's a 250 tournament.. how can i turin it into a 500?
User avatar
Ufiors
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 134
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 10:40

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 21 Oct 2012, 18:52

Ufiors wrote:I did it.. it's a 250 tournament.. how can i turin it into a 500?


Copy and paste it again, i've updated it for you :wink:

In answer to your other question about adding more years to career, it's no possible! Anyway 16 years is enough for A tennis player :D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby Lcboss » 22 Oct 2012, 23:26

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Sams patch is an ATP patch so therefore you might be better off trying Dilimas or Amaz mix patches for WTA :wink:


I know but first of all Dilima's patch don't work on my PC and secondly, i play ATP tour but i also wanna play WTA tour ^^. I would have the scoreboards of Dilima's patch for WTA only. Is it possible ? (if not, it would be great if i can have basic scoreboards).
- ATP Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 94 / (D) 623

- WTA Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 53 / (D) 277
Lcboss
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:21

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 23 Oct 2012, 09:06

Lcboss wrote:I know but first of all Dilima's patch don't work on my PC and secondly, i play ATP tour but i also wanna play WTA tour ^^. I would have the scoreboards of Dilima's patch for WTA only. Is it possible ? (if not, it would be great if i can have basic scoreboards).


Dilima's patch is both ATP and WTA :wink:

Why dosen't it work on your PC? No-One else has had A problem :o If you have problems with dilima's patch go on his thread and ask him, he'll try and HELP you :D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby Lcboss » 24 Oct 2012, 00:36

ok i will do that :)
- ATP Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 94 / (D) 623

- WTA Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 53 / (D) 277
Lcboss
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:21

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 24 Oct 2012, 00:58

Lcboss wrote:ok i will do that :)


Lcboss :)

Why don't you use an unmodded version of TE11for WTA in a different folder? And at least that way you'll have the default scoreboards :wink: And then when you want to play the ATP, use sams patch, just a thought ':D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby SamModder » 25 Oct 2012, 02:30

Those of you that have sound problems (women grunts), just download this sound folder and put it in your TE directory, you will have no problems afterwards: (it also contains the new shot sounds)
http://www.mediafire.com/?6cn5377igd6ulaw
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby Lcboss » 25 Oct 2012, 15:40

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Lcboss :)

Why don't you use an unmodded version of TE11for WTA in a different folder? And at least that way you'll have the default scoreboards :wink: And then when you want to play the ATP, use sams patch, just a thought ':D



Yes, it's what i want to do, but i don't see how it's possible to have 2 versions of the game for the same PC. I mean, when i install the game a second time, the computer will say something like that " Tennis Elbow 2011 is already installed on your computer, do you want to reinstall it ? " , don't you think so ?
- ATP Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 94 / (D) 623

- WTA Tour :
- Best Rank (S) 53 / (D) 277
Lcboss
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:21

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 25 Oct 2012, 20:24

Lcboss wrote:Yes, it's what i want to do, but i don't see how it's possible to have 2 versions of the game for the same PC. I mean, when i install the game a second time, the computer will say something like that " Tennis Elbow 2011 is already installed on your computer, do you want to reinstall it ? " , don't you think so ?


Before you intstall again, change the file/folder name from tennis elbow 2011 to 2012 and then you'll have to 2 versions :D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby iLoveRF » 25 Oct 2012, 22:44

will be any update released for this patch?!
iLoveRF
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 69
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2012, 03:05

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby SamModder » 26 Oct 2012, 00:21

iLoveRF,
of course, I will try to find the time soon. But all modders have to be active on the forum so I can be quicker, so I am still waiting for kersou to work on the olympic scoreboard, and I will wait for more anims, hopefully then I will release one.
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby sickjoce » 29 Oct 2012, 20:45

I have problems with the patch
the buttons have no image on them and missing a lot of textures start game doesnt even work did i mes it up during the copying?
sickjoce
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 13
Gaming Since: 29 Oct 2012, 20:43
Location: Macedonia / Strumica

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 30 Oct 2012, 03:50

sickjoce wrote:I have problems with the patch
the buttons have no image on them and missing a lot of textures start game doesnt even work did i mes it up during the copying?


You won't of installed it right, try it again, follow sams instructions and you'll be fine.
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby sickjoce » 30 Oct 2012, 15:55

Nope didn't work, Installed it two more times on a fresh install still the same problem.
There are no menu icons and when i go start game game crashes, i do everything according to instructions in this thread still same result.
Hardware is fine i guess i3 with Radeon mobility 6300 1 GB
sickjoce
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 13
Gaming Since: 29 Oct 2012, 20:43
Location: Macedonia / Strumica

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2012 Edition RELEASED

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 30 Oct 2012, 16:36

sickjoce wrote:Nope didn't work, Installed it two more times on a fresh install still the same problem.
There are no menu icons and when i go start game game crashes, i do everything according to instructions in this thread still same result.
Hardware is fine i guess i3 with Radeon mobility 6300 1 GB


Did you install the patch the ist way or the 2nd way?

Also did you remember to go into sams data folder and copy and paste everything from it - Into the orginal TE11 data folder?
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 0 guests