2) No idea, maybe manutoo knows? :/
3) Very interesting I have to say! But the problem is I don't know how you did that? Did you just rename the folders, is that possible?
4) Of course, I worked a lot on that. Courts are much slower now, and I tried to make it similar to what I've seen lately in each tournaments (for ex AO slowing down badly even more than clay courts, madrid being the fastest clay)
1) Great. ..do you have also the logos ?
3) In the Data folder, the names are still the original ones...this is just another folder I did in order to remember well where I can find a specific court and also the "codes" that eachone has; inside I have every court available; there I modify, cancel, everything that could be done and then I transfer them in the game. As you can see, are being ordered by category and inside the category are being order chronologically..I modified them also in the tour.ini; that's something I done a couple of months ago
4) Great don't make them too slow though otherwise I'll never be able to beat Nadal -1 should be the minimum..maybe a little bit more like -1,5 for Monte Carlo