Sam's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby zxgichu » 18 Dec 2011, 20:58

could tell me which courts from the photographs are missing? (: i will add them now if you tell me
zxgichu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 84
Gaming Since: 29 May 2011, 18:12

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby tritontenns » 18 Dec 2011, 21:00

Hi guys, and many thanks to all those who have spent much effort improving this great game. I have greatly enjoyed the patch that sam250 put together since it was released, and have made some minor changes to gamesys.ini to allow the correct icons (for ATP250, ATP500, APT1000, WTF, and Slams) to be shown on the calendar screen.

I also fixed this line in male.ini in datawimby to fix federer's bandana:

Model = #None# 0 HeadBand01 7 13 17 Headband02 1-3 8 9 14-15 19-20 22 Cap01 4-5 10-11 16 18 Cap02 6 12
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tritontenns
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 18 Dec 2011, 20:34

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby SamModder » 19 Dec 2011, 05:28

zxgichu wrote:could tell me which courts from the photographs are missing? (: i will add them now if you tell me


I cant see your post anymore!!! If i remember you didnt put Monte Caro , Us open arthur ashe and louis amstrong I think, Johannesburg, Roma and some others I cant rember because I think you deleted your post from taringa
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby SamModder » 19 Dec 2011, 05:30

tritontenns wrote:Hi guys, and many thanks to all those who have spent much effort improving this great game. I have greatly enjoyed the patch that sam250 put together since it was released, and have made some minor changes to gamesys.ini to allow the correct icons (for ATP250, ATP500, APT1000, WTF, and Slams) to be shown on the calendar screen.

I also fixed this line in male.ini in datawimby to fix federer's bandana:

Model = #None# 0 HeadBand01 7 13 17 Headband02 1-3 8 9 14-15 19-20 22 Cap01 4-5 10-11 16 18 Cap02 6 12


Thnx Ill try it but I tried datawimby 2 days ago and federer doesnt have any problems!
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby torto14 » 20 Dec 2011, 01:46

Some more things I noticed:

Federer still has a Lacoste shirt instead of his Australian Open one.

Bryan Brothers should be set to full doubles, they're playing ATP matches and winning at the moment, because of their projected ranks.

Nenad Zimonjic as well.

Ferrer's DC outfit hasn't been added (if you meant to).
torto14
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1584
Gaming Since: 24 Jun 2010, 00:22

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby zxgichu » 20 Dec 2011, 03:48

check out my courts sam here´s the link to the page: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5520
zxgichu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 84
Gaming Since: 29 May 2011, 18:12

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby gastonsaun » 20 Dec 2011, 04:43

hello again and when I install your patch I get a sign that says your key Appears to be invalid. I have to do? please help and sorry for my English I am Argentine.
gastonsaun
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 20 Dec 2011, 04:14

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby tritontenns » 20 Dec 2011, 07:41

gastonsaun wrote:hello again and when I install your patch I get a sign that says your key Appears to be invalid. I have to do? please help and sorry for my English I am Argentine.


If you open Pak01.Pak with QPed or another program, then close it (QPed) before running TE2011.
tritontenns
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 18 Dec 2011, 20:34

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby SamModder » 20 Dec 2011, 14:49

torto14 wrote:Some more things I noticed:

Federer still has a Lacoste shirt instead of his Australian Open one.

Bryan Brothers should be set to full doubles, they're playing ATP matches and winning at the moment, because of their projected ranks.

Nenad Zimonjic as well.

Ferrer's DC outfit hasn't been added (if you meant to).


Mmmm very wierd for Federer! I have him right in my game? Maybe you can send a screenshot?
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby torto14 » 20 Dec 2011, 15:13

Well he is wearing Shirt113.

This is the outfit code:


Outfit = C h204 s1.55 n6 E p6 n2 G n0 H p2 n27 Ht n2 R n5 RH h300 s0.9 b1.15 Si n113 Se n80 So n3 d1 Sk s1.2 b0.9 Sc s0 b2.45 a 19-1-1-1 Gr n4
torto14
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1584
Gaming Since: 24 Jun 2010, 00:22

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby SamModder » 20 Dec 2011, 16:13

You were right! I mixed some stuff with Wimbledon and it replaced :P Its fixed! For Ferrer I prefer keeping that current quarter final 2011 outfit because I prefer having the full new outfit with the shoes included ;)
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby Jo Willy3 » 21 Dec 2011, 16:48

sam just wanna say this mod is awesome and totally upped the replay value of this game. U sir are a genius
Jo Willy3
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 21
Gaming Since: 14 Jun 2011, 04:31

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby SamModder » 21 Dec 2011, 17:16

Jo Willy3 wrote:sam just wanna say this mod is awesome and totally upped the replay value of this game. U sir are a genius


Thanks for the kind words ;) Enjoy the mod! Hope I will continue updating this mod in the upcoming seasons! :)
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby playluk314 » 21 Dec 2011, 18:39

Sam, when I should put the Datanew folder, and the Outfitb ? ;)
User avatar
playluk314
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 75
Gaming Since: 17 Mar 2011, 14:41
Location: Bologna, Italy

Re: sam250's ATP Megapatch 2011 Edition

Postby gastonsaun » 23 Dec 2011, 02:01

how to install?
gastonsaun
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 20 Dec 2011, 04:14

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 0 guests