jaydraco wrote:BUENO AQUI LES DEJO UNOS RETURNS QUE HICE, ESPERO QUE LES GUSTEN.
Good work man ! real good quality ! I mean it !
That's a lot better..really !! the smoothness is getting better and better...you still have to make a little bit more realistic, make it more a signature shot (to really look like Roddick's forehand). For now try to improve the feets motion and the follow through of the racquet...anyway, you're on the right way
By the way Lucian, Serve no 14 from the game ( Tsonga's i think ) has Roger's serve preparation!! the way he hits the ball is a lot different, but the preperation is exactly like Roger's !! can you make the same preparation on Roger's serve but with Roger's hitting style?
No, it's Tsonga's preparation..it's similar but it's not the same...take a look
I will make a full Federer's pack that will include:
- forehand: "regular" and "acceleration (already done)
- backhand: "regular" and "acceleration" (already done)
- slice backhand: (already done) - maybe I'll do some little improvements
- slice forehand: I'll give it a try...in the past I tried to do it; it looked ok for defensive slices but not as an approach shot.
- service: kick serve and flat serve (20% complete)
- service return: (0%)
- volleys: "regular" and "acceleration" (done the first one, maybe I'll do some improvements there)
- forehand smash: "regular" and "acceleration" (already done the first one) - as before, maybe I'll do some little improvements
- backhand smash: "regular" and "acceleration" (idem as before)
p_a_s_s wrote:Hello Lucian,
i try this in sam patch 2012, but don't work.
I open pak03 with qped and insert your file into player01. Before i delete an old file, But in game there is no animation. Why?
Try to put it again...everything is fine about the link that I provided...by the way, did you updated to the 1.0f version ?