Can I make unlimited courts?

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby purtelli » 01 Apr 2011, 00:11

Just wondering because one mod has all the courts.
purtelli
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 31 Mar 2011, 05:57

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby manutoo » 01 Apr 2011, 04:44

Hello,

currently, you can have up to 200 courts.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15789
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby TheHip41 » 01 Apr 2011, 04:57

purtelli wrote:Just wondering because one mod has all the courts.



what mod is this? do you mind sharing?


Man- you say we can have 200 courts, so this is different from the 4 custom courts?


so in the data area, you will have court10, court11, court12......court143, court144, court145, etc


just wondering if this is what you mean
TheHip41
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 27
Gaming Since: 15 Mar 2011, 07:43

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby SamModder » 01 Apr 2011, 08:55

I think he meant 200 court in the world tour. Because in the Training club (exhibition) mode, I tried to put one more customcourt (I had 4 custom court) but it didn't show up in the menu when I select the court :|
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby TheHip41 » 01 Apr 2011, 16:23

sam250 wrote:I think he meant 200 court in the world tour. Because in the Training club (exhibition) mode, I tried to put one more customcourt (I had 4 custom court) but it didn't show up in the menu when I select the court :|



i just want to use the court mods i have when playing in the world tour mode. so when I play in San Jose the wall says SAP OPEN. I don't want to make a bunch of custom courts.

in the pak01/data area, are you going to have a list of court01 to court166?

if you add all the court mods to the world tour, WHERE do you put the court115, court164, court58, etc



or

do you have to change court01's pictures from the standard to the Roland Garros pictures when you play there, and then change them to the Madrid pictures when you want to play there "those are the clay courts and court01 is clay"
TheHip41
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 27
Gaming Since: 15 Mar 2011, 07:43

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby Maxy » 01 Apr 2011, 17:05

And Manu one question:
Can i set court for each tournament in world tour:
example:I want to set ao court for ao tournament and if i set new line synth...that court will be in sydney in brisbane and all all new line synth courts...:/
Best Grand Slam results: Australian Open R16 '11, '12
Best results: 's-Hertogenbosch final '11, Belgrade semifinal '11

Image


Download my courts: http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-15035.php
Maxy
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1681
Gaming Since: 21 Aug 2010, 08:46
Location: Serbia

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby TheHip41 » 01 Apr 2011, 17:26

Maxy wrote:And Manu one question:
Can i set court for each tournament in world tour:
example:I want to set ao court for ao tournament and if i set new line synth...that court will be in sydney in brisbane and all all new line synth courts...:/



exactly, in the tour.atp.ini file, does it have a list like this:

[Court]
CL = 1
GR = 2
RA = 3
HD = 4
IN = 5
IH = 6
HD_BG = 7
PC = 8
HR = 9
SJ = 10 (ie San Jose)
US = 11
AO = 12
RG = 13


and then in the pak/data area, you have court10 with all the San jose info, and court11 with all the us open info, and court12 has all the AO info

can you have like 200 courts in THAT list?

so you have one court per tournament, so in the tour.atp.ini file, you scroll to austrialian open, and its court = AO

and US open, court = 11

and Roland garros court = 13

is this possible, or do you have to switch the info in the court01 - court09 for every week?
TheHip41
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 27
Gaming Since: 15 Mar 2011, 07:43

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby manutoo » 02 Apr 2011, 05:09

Yup, you can have 200 courts in the [Court] section of Tour.ini .
Only 4 custom courts will be visible in Training Club, and menu icons for new courts in the World Tour be clay, but once in-game, it should be fine.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15789
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby haas192 » 18 Jun 2011, 16:16

manutoo wrote:Yup, you can have 200 courts in the [Court] section of Tour.ini .
Only 4 custom courts will be visible in Training Club, and menu icons for new courts in the World Tour be clay, but once in-game, it should be fine.


But which tour.ini do you mean, because there are two tour.inis. Tour.Atp.ini and Tour.Wta.ini but I can't find court section anywhere.
2012:(Singles) Rank: 140.
ATP 250: -
-R32: Montpellier
-R16: Buenos Aires
ATP 1000:
-R128: Miami
-R64: Indian Wells
User avatar
haas192
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 382
Gaming Since: 21 Feb 2009, 21:17
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby torto14 » 18 Jun 2011, 21:39

But which tour.ini do you mean, because there are two tour.inis. Tour.Atp.ini and Tour.Wta.ini but I can't find court section anywhere.


It's Tour.ATP.ini if you are playing a men's and game and Tour.WTA.ini for a women's. The [court] section should appear beneath the list of Davis/Fed cup nations and above [Tournament001] in the list of tournaments.
torto14
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1584
Gaming Since: 24 Jun 2010, 00:22

Re: Can I make unlimited courts?

Postby haas192 » 19 Jun 2011, 06:33

ok thanks for help
2012:(Singles) Rank: 140.
ATP 250: -
-R32: Montpellier
-R16: Buenos Aires
ATP 1000:
-R128: Miami
-R64: Indian Wells
User avatar
haas192
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 382
Gaming Since: 21 Feb 2009, 21:17
Location: Budapest, Hungary


Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Google [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 1 guest