EL Tigre Rafa wrote:amazing
FEDERER2 wrote:nice shirts
RogerFederer wrote:Can u teach me how to make shoes like u?
deniznadalfan wrote:me either
Here is my shoes tutorial, which I have managed to find (saving me from doing it again
1. Find an image of the shoe. It needs to be roughly side facing (like this: http://liveweb.archive.org/http://img.t
... m_side.jpg) Tennis Warehouse 360 degree view usually has one.
2. Paste the image in to Photoshop and select the shoe with the lasso tool or pen tool.
3. Open shoes05 from /Data/models/textures.
4. Paste the new shoe on top of shoes05 and re-size to fit (see any shoes I have made for reference).
5. Fill in the rest of the areas (bottom, back) with a paint tool, a fill tool (the path tool can be useful) or clone stamp. Try to make the new layer blend seamlessly with the background.
6. Select the laces (from the background layer) and adjust the colour to match the real shoes (Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation). You may need to move the laces to match the positions on the shoe. Switch selection the areas around the laces and apply the correct colour (it's often a mesh texture, you can apply it with clone stamp from an image of the shoe).
7. If possible, add a picture of the sole (again, Tennis warehouse a good place to look). If texture doesn't quite reach the edges of the model (check in-game) use the clone stamp to extend slightly.
8. Save, add one the shoes field in gamesys.ini and test. Make adjustments if necessary (likely!
Do bear in mind that men's shoes are one of the most awkward textures to do right, because of the strange way to texture maps to the model! (be prepared for much tweaking if you want a good result