2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Everything about Modding TE2013, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby TE Production » 16 Jan 2022, 01:04

Roms wrote:Hey,
After getting your help changing the spelling mistakes on the draws ....
I encounter another typo problem, this time on the scoreboards, all nickel, but from the quarter-finals, .... :sweat:
Do you know how we can change this, so that I can change ? :thinking:
thank you for your help :D

hi ! sorry i dont know i dont make scoreboard, its maybe in language-english but i dont think
User avatar
TE Production
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 281
Gaming Since: 20 Feb 2020, 11:04

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby TE Production » 16 Jan 2022, 01:07

Agustinp07 wrote:Good afternoon, I am new to the forum. I'm playing TE2013 with "Tennis Experience Patch" (very good), but I have some problems with certain things, surely they are my problems and not the mod.
1) The music does not work for me, when I activate it then it deactivates itself.
2) Clerc-Alvarez comments do not work, out there they are not for this mod. Likewise, the comments in English by default are very sporadic and it seems that they were not activated either.
3) New model shoes look bad, off-center and I don't know how to fit them.

Thank you very much if someone gives me a hand! Greetings from Argentina.

for the music, try to launch directshow filter in music folder
and for the comments you have to configurate sound.ini file which each sound file but we already answered you
Which shoes looks bad, could you send me a picture ?
User avatar
TE Production
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 281
Gaming Since: 20 Feb 2020, 11:04

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby TE Production » 16 Jan 2022, 01:08

Hamb0381 wrote:hello production TE, do you know how I can correct this error that tournaments are not enabled?

This patch is optimised only for 2021 season, not 2040 xD
User avatar
TE Production
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 281
Gaming Since: 20 Feb 2020, 11:04

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby FedererGoat » 16 Jan 2022, 04:06

I keep getting a data invalid error bug. How do I fix it?
User avatar
FedererGoat
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 26
Gaming Since: 06 Feb 2021, 04:20

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby robertolealrf » 17 Jan 2022, 11:54

Can u please help with something? Some of the players here with the patch (like hurkacz for exemple) they keep shaking when they are not moving or doing any anymations.. do u know why this is happening and how can I correct it? thank u!!
Roger Federer:
17 GS
21 Masters
6 World Tour Finals
302 weeks as number 1
Greatest of all time.
User avatar
robertolealrf
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 37
Gaming Since: 12 Aug 2013, 07:55

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby Roms » 17 Jan 2022, 15:24

robertolealrf wrote:Can u please help with something? Some of the players here with the patch (like hurkacz for exemple) they keep shaking when they are not moving or doing any anymations.. do u know why this is happening and how can I correct it? thank u!!


Hey You use PC or Mac ?
Roms
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 111
Gaming Since: 13 Oct 2018, 02:37

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby robertolealrf » 18 Jan 2022, 00:22

Roms wrote:
Hey You use PC or Mac ?


I use PC
Roger Federer:
17 GS
21 Masters
6 World Tour Finals
302 weeks as number 1
Greatest of all time.
User avatar
robertolealrf
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 37
Gaming Since: 12 Aug 2013, 07:55

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby Roms » 18 Jan 2022, 17:28

I use PC


hey
okay I thought you were on Mac, I don't have this kind of bug on my pc config, try to follow TE's installation instructions, which it provides with its patch, there is a file which concerns certain "bugs" that we may encounter :D
Roms
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 111
Gaming Since: 13 Oct 2018, 02:37

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby randy_james » 19 Jan 2022, 04:13

the patch is amazing,

any idea how to edit season mode so all the players dont play each week and just specific weeks?
randy_james
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 21
Gaming Since: 21 Apr 2015, 00:00

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby Sodmar » 24 Jan 2022, 11:42

Hi. Just downloaded your patch a few days ago and it looks awesome. Really good work! Just a quick question, when I have played the game and change courts on different events the game makes ”grunt sounds” in the background. What can I do to prevent this?
Sodmar
tennis curious
 
Messages: 1
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2022, 11:36

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby gregwhistler » 25 Jan 2022, 22:45

Hello everyone, so I`ve been playing with this patch for about a week now and everything`s been working fine, but today I got a System.Log error and then directly after that another error message saying something about `memory could not be read`. Can I fix this somehow? Thanks in advance for your help.
gregwhistler
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 19
Gaming Since: 16 Jun 2021, 00:59

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby TE Production » 28 Jan 2022, 19:40

randy_james wrote:the patch is amazing,

any idea how to edit season mode so all the players dont play each week and just specific weeks?

Thanks ! Yes its possible but you have to edit players.ini file situated in Tennis Experience Patch/data, then you can specify off time for the player, making him not enter any tournament on some specific weeks ; to do so, add the weeks you want him to miss after his rank ; for example : "28 -5.15.20-25.40-," instead of "28," in the RankPerYear line above will make the player misses the week 1 to 5, then 15, then 20 to 25, then 40 to 52 ; it's equivalent of "28 1-5.15.20-25.40-52", but you can omit the 1st "1" and last "52". You need to set [WT_Static]MaxOffTimePlayer to at least the total number of players with off time values.
User avatar
TE Production
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 281
Gaming Since: 20 Feb 2020, 11:04

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby TE Production » 28 Jan 2022, 19:44

FedererGoat wrote:I keep getting a data invalid error bug. How do I fix it?

Did you turned 3d courts=off in the settings ?
User avatar
TE Production
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 281
Gaming Since: 20 Feb 2020, 11:04

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby TE Production » 28 Jan 2022, 20:42

gregwhistler wrote:Hello everyone, so I`ve been playing with this patch for about a week now and everything`s been working fine, but today I got a System.Log error and then directly after that another error message saying something about `memory could not be read`. Can I fix this somehow? Thanks in advance for your help.

Maybe it happens because of you pc ram, you can try to open Tennis.ini and find Textures32bits = -1 and change to Textures32bits = 0
User avatar
TE Production
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 281
Gaming Since: 20 Feb 2020, 11:04

Re: 2021 patch by Tennis Experience

Postby randy_james » 30 Jan 2022, 19:43

TE Production wrote:Thanks ! Yes its possible but you have to edit players.ini file situated in Tennis Experience Patch/data, then you can specify off time for the player, making him not enter any tournament on some specific weeks ; to do so, add the weeks you want him to miss after his rank ; for example : "28 -5.15.20-25.40-," instead of "28," in the RankPerYear line above will make the player misses the week 1 to 5, then 15, then 20 to 25, then 40 to 52 ; it's equivalent of "28 1-5.15.20-25.40-52", but you can omit the 1st "1" and last "52". You need to set [WT_Static]MaxOffTimePlayer to at least the total number of players with off time values.


thanks!!
randy_james
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 21
Gaming Since: 21 Apr 2015, 00:00

PreviousNext

Return to Modding - TE2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 0 guests