Download the outfit fix: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9njznmzd7sh24xu/Players.ATP.Ini/file - Replace this file in your "ATP 2020 Megapatch by Sam\Data" folder once you have installed the mod.
1. Make sure you have the latest TE 2013 version installed, preferably a clean install of TE 2013 without any other Mod.
2. UnZip the file
3. Place the folder "ATP 2020 Megapatch by Sam" in your Mods folder.
4. Go to your Mods.ini file, open it and paste the following in front of Load= "ATP 2020 Megapatch by Sam". It should look like the following:
- Code: Select all
BasePath = Mods
Load = ATP 2020 Megapatch by Sam
Profile = <None>
AddAction = 2000
AddCfg = 5000
AddItem = 2000
AddParam = 10000
5. Run the game and before starting any match, make sure your 3D courts are turned OFF.
- Full 2020 Men tour season heavily modded
- Around 50 exclusives new animations from top 50 Men players made by myself, some preview in this thread https://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13037.php
- Top 150 (and some outside) players more or less all modded with new HQ faces, several outfits that will change during the season
- All top 150+ players have revised and extremely accurate stats based on tennisabstract and other sites
- Top 200 database revised and realistic "potential" given to all newly created players
- All main tour tournaments with HQ 2D courts provided by the TE modding community
- Most Challenger tournaments with 2D courts
- Realistic scoreboards for all tournaments (new scoreboards like Cologne, Nursultan etc.. created) sounds, and new grunts
- Both ATP and Challenger calendar re-worked to reflect the 2020 COVID-19 impacted tour as well as possible, but I will include the 2019 calendar as an option instead for those who want a "normal schedule"
- Image backgrounds for all the ATP and Grand Slam draws
- All surfaces and courts have been revised and slowed down to match real life using data/stats
Thanks to the following contributors who made this mod possible yet another year, apologies if I missed anyone: Andrews, Lucian, megyaem, pbdo310, stef, gm16, grandslamaces, Davide Menez, rharm2, Wesley, Burned, Nico, TE Production
Hopefully they stick around and more people start modding so that this type of patch will be possible in the upcoming years