Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Everything about Modding TE2013, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby Benji » 07 Jun 2021, 23:14

Adriatino wrote:
Of course it’s possible !

In your « Mods » folder in the TE4 folder, create another folder with whatever name you want, « MySuperMod », for example.

In this one, you just have to create a « Courts » folder, and you will be able to put all the courts you want.

Rename each court folder « Court_Mod01 », « Court_Mod02 » and so on.

In each court folder you have to put the court.png and the court.ini of the court you want, and that’s all !

Just one thing, you have to verify that there isn’t a « Focal » line in the court.ini.

In this case, replace this line by this :

Focal = // This turns off the default Focal

Thanks for your advice Adriatino, I managed to import the fields into TE4. However, the fields are playable in warm-up mode but it's more complicated in the world tour.

I guess there is something to do to match the right court with the right tournament in the World Tour.

For example, when I start the Doha tournament, I don't play on the Doha court but on a UK court.

It seems that only one court is playable per surface : as soon as it's a clay court tournament, it's always the Roland Garros court for example.

Do you have any idea ? :cry:
Benji
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 11
Gaming Since: 07 Jun 2021, 11:11

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby Adriatino » 08 Jun 2021, 00:58

You have to install the Modding SDK of Tennis Elbow Manager 2 (you can easily find it via the Forum). You have to extract the TourATP.ini file there.

You will place it in an "ini" file that you have to create yourself (you will place it in the same place as the "Courts" folder). From there, you'll be able to edit your TourATP.ini file.

I don't have the file in front of me, but you just have to list all the courts at first. You will find easily since the first 9 are already listed (these are the basic courts of the game). Then, tournament by tournament, you have to modify a line to indicate the court to use (if you look at the very first tournament, there are annotations to show you which line to add and how you have to modify it.

Little precision :
You can modify the TourATP.ini during a career, and add a new court whenever you want, so you can do it little by little.
Adriatino
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 88
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2020, 18:20

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby Benji » 08 Jun 2021, 08:41

Thanks a lot ! I’m gonna try it :dance: :dance:
Benji
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 11
Gaming Since: 07 Jun 2021, 11:11

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby kokoboko » 10 Jun 2021, 16:39

Hey guys.:)why i can't apply the patch?in the description i saw that i need to paste the atp 2019 mega patch by sam folder in the mods folder,but where is the mods folder?
kokoboko
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 10 Jun 2021, 16:37

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby miketheslummy » 11 Jun 2021, 15:56

wilddog79 wrote:Hello, I have made a recovery with my laptop, after I have installed the steam application and Tennis Elbow 2013, I have had problems of memory with 128 mb remain, graphics problems, between other ones.

I let a screenshots of one of the problems when i try to play the world tour.

I hope you can help me please.

Thanks.

Image


Note: By the way, this is Doha.


Me too randomly same kind of problem...
Memory error problems etc.
Is strange beacuse I always played TE without a problem. Graphic card 1070GTX
miketheslummy
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 60
Gaming Since: 20 Jun 2010, 13:30

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby Benji » 14 Jun 2021, 16:22

Adriatino wrote:You have to install the Modding SDK of Tennis Elbow Manager 2 (you can easily find it via the Forum). You have to extract the TourATP.ini file there.

You will place it in an "ini" file that you have to create yourself (you will place it in the same place as the "Courts" folder). From there, you'll be able to edit your TourATP.ini file.

I don't have the file in front of me, but you just have to list all the courts at first. You will find easily since the first 9 are already listed (these are the basic courts of the game). Then, tournament by tournament, you have to modify a line to indicate the court to use (if you look at the very first tournament, there are annotations to show you which line to add and how you have to modify it.

Little precision :
You can modify the TourATP.ini during a career, and add a new court whenever you want, so you can do it little by little.


Thaaaaanks that's perfect ! :applause:
Benji
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 11
Gaming Since: 07 Jun 2021, 11:11

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby chriscobain » 18 Jun 2021, 15:04

Adriatino wrote:Of course it’s possible !

In your « Mods » folder in the TE4 folder, create another folder with whatever name you want, « MySuperMod », for example.

In this one, you just have to create a « Courts » folder, and you will be able to put all the courts you want.

Rename each court folder « Court_Mod01 », « Court_Mod02 » and so on.

In each court folder you have to put the court.png and the court.ini of the court you want, and that’s all !

Just one thing, you have to verify that there isn’t a « Focal » line in the court.ini.

In this case, replace this line by this :

Focal = // This turns off the default Focal



What is the effect of the focal command? I tried to use the mod with TEM2 and can start a career and play maches...but the court background just seems "stretched"...ie the net doesnt extend to the outer lines of play
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chriscobain
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 15
Gaming Since: 17 Jun 2021, 01:55

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby chriscobain » 18 Jun 2021, 17:58

chriscobain wrote:

What is the effect of the focal command? I tried to use the mod with TEM2 and can start a career and play maches...but the court background just seems "stretched"...ie the net doesnt extend to the outer lines of play


So I figured it out with a little try and error. In the camera section of the court.ini is a zoom parameter set to a factor of 1.5. Deactivate that and it appears to be working. Only tried it for custom courts for Future tournaments so far.

I did come across another problem though. In the planning screen there is no text where it should tell the surface of the tournament. It is just plain colour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chriscobain
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 15
Gaming Since: 17 Jun 2021, 01:55

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby JKGS97 » 21 Jun 2021, 17:44

Hello Sam,

thank you again for your work. I had issue in installing your patch, i don't know why but when starting the game in won't pick up your patch, it just loads the default TE 2013. I followed the steps, inserted my key in the game and then inserted the mod and modified the mod.ini file. I also looked up all previous problems on the topic and I checked if the your patch's data file was double (ATP.... Sam >>>>> ATP.... Sam) but it isn't, I am very confused, is the new patch designed to work only on TE 4?
JKGS97
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 18 Jan 2016, 17:51

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby Davyd_1982 » 23 Jun 2021, 02:34

This patch only works with TENNIS ELBOW 2013, actually the modders are working to mod the new Tennis Elbow 4, so if you try to use this mod in TE4 it will not work !!!
Davyd_1982
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 107
Gaming Since: 30 Jun 2020, 10:09
Location: Florianópolis, Brazil

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby scarecrow » 11 Jul 2021, 13:14

..........
scarecrow
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 323
Gaming Since: 15 Jun 2018, 00:55

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby LichbannMejolaro » 11 Jul 2021, 15:53

Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks for this amazing patch, I appreciate the work that is done here.

I have a little question: I'm using Maxou Patch and when tried to play your, I couldn't get used to the 2D courts. Is there any way for me to use only the players database, grunts and stuff of this patch on Maxou's?
LichbannMejolaro
tennis curious
 
Messages: 1
Gaming Since: 11 Jul 2021, 15:13

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby chrispaper » 14 Jul 2021, 04:15

can you share me your profiles?
chrispaper
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 26 May 2021, 14:15

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby Atroce » 05 Sep 2021, 02:08

Hello. I made a fresh install of the game. It did not came with the Mods folder or the Mods.ini file. Do I have to create those or are they located somewhere else other than the game's installation folder?
Atroce
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 12
Gaming Since: 02 May 2012, 04:45

Re: Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update

Postby enes16 » 15 Sep 2021, 23:34

Atroce wrote:Hello. I made a fresh install of the game. It did not came with the Mods folder or the Mods.ini file. Do I have to create those or are they located somewhere else other than the game's installation folder?

Hi
1. Fresh install of TE2013 + key
2. Run TE2013 and exit.
3. Instalation Men's Tour 2019 Megapatch by Sam - 1.04 Final Update first page
4. Play the game and court 3d off
User avatar
enes16
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 60
Gaming Since: 04 Jun 2019, 12:24

PreviousNext

Return to Modding - TE2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], OneRafa and 0 guests