FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Everything about Modding TE2013, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby camilosapag » 08 May 2020, 22:37

Hey, I'd like to know if anyone has Gonzalez grunt. I've been looking for this everywhere and i can't find it. If it's not too much to ask, could somebody make them? since i don't know how to create it myself, i would be so grateful. Thanks in advance.
camilosapag
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 34
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2019, 21:38

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby Thegfdonee » 09 May 2020, 04:25

Hi! I'm very fan of fernando!
But i don't have a grunt created of him. But it's very very easy to make it! Only you need is cut the audio of his grunts separately of any video on YT.
I think that you must do 5 grunts or more, and after that, Burned create a topic that explains how to inserts to the game.

https://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-31022.php

If do you need help to do this, ii'm glad to help you!

Regards from a chilean (sorry for my bad english :bounce: )
Thegfdonee
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 38
Gaming Since: 17 Mar 2020, 21:30
Location: Chile

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby juanabolche » 09 May 2020, 19:00

Hola Camilo.

Te paso el link con sonidos de Feña y de Nico Massú: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bnedjzryxfthw6i/Grunts_Fern%E1ndez_-_Mass%FA.rar/file

¡Abrazo!
User avatar
juanabolche
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 155
Gaming Since: 06 Dec 2017, 20:16

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby camilosapag » 10 May 2020, 13:29

Thegfdonee wrote:Hi! I'm very fan of fernando!
But i don't have a grunt created of him. But it's very very easy to make it! Only you need is cut the audio of his grunts separately of any video on YT.
I think that you must do 5 grunts or more, and after that, Burned create a topic that explains how to inserts to the game.

https://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-31022.php

If do you need help to do this, ii'm glad to help you!

Regards from a chilean (sorry for my bad english :bounce: )


Hola! Soy chileno también jaja tu Inglés esta perfecto. Gracias por la ayuda! Me motiva a crear mis propios sonidos, si me quedan bien los dejare por acá! Saludos
camilosapag
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 34
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2019, 21:38

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby camilosapag » 10 May 2020, 13:30

juanabolche wrote:Hola Camilo.

Te paso el link con sonidos de Feña y de Nico Massú: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bnedjzryxfthw6i/Grunts_Fern%E1ndez_-_Mass%FA.rar/file

¡Abrazo!


Hola máster! Mil gracias! Voy a descargar los inmediatamente. Abrazo!
camilosapag
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 34
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2019, 21:38

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby Thegfdonee » 10 May 2020, 16:34

camilosapag wrote:Hola! Soy chileno también jaja tu Inglés esta perfecto. Gracias por la ayuda! Me motiva a crear mis propios sonidos, si me quedan bien los dejare por acá! Saludos


Bacaan otro chileno! :D :applause:
Dale si necesitas ayuda en algo, avisas!!
Thegfdonee
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 38
Gaming Since: 17 Mar 2020, 21:30
Location: Chile

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby camilosapag » 11 May 2020, 05:19

Amigos acá les dejo mi primera creación de los sonidos de Fernando Gonzalez, quedé bastante conforme para ser la primera vez.
Guys here's my first creation of Fernando Gonzalez's grunts. Pretty proud of it to be the first time

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c3vs082km ... t.rar/file
camilosapag
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 34
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2019, 21:38

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby nicollinsx » 19 May 2020, 01:01

hagan alguno del nico jarry/garin :c
nicollinsx
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 6
Gaming Since: 17 Nov 2019, 05:41

Re: FERNANDO GONZALEZ GRUNT

Postby Thegfdonee » 19 May 2020, 02:35

nicollinsx wrote:hagan alguno del nico jarry/garin :c


Los de garín, Burned los realizó hace algún tiempo, te dejo el link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lb7u68vut ... n.rar/file

De jarry no he pillado, en una de esas lo hago alguno de estos días. Sin embargo, como le escribí al amigo más arriba, son super faciles de hacer, hay un tutorial por si te animas!

Te aprovecho de decir que estoy buscando gente para jugar online, hablame al privado si te apuntas!

Saludos.
Thegfdonee
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 38
Gaming Since: 17 Mar 2020, 21:30
Location: Chile


Return to Modding - TE2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 4 guests