ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Everything about Modding TE2013, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby acerodd_2003 » 07 Jan 2019, 18:54

Check this topic for news: topic29-31378.php
Last edited by acerodd_2003 on 15 Aug 2019, 09:54, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
acerodd_2003
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 862
Gaming Since: 01 Jul 2018, 12:37
Location: France

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby Burned » 07 Jan 2019, 19:38

Good evening,

Great idea ! Feel free to reach me (I can speak both french and english) if you need any kind of help regarding the physics, the .ini files and stuff or anything.

Looking forward to trying you patch

Regards

Burned
Dominic Thiem
Andy Murray
Daniil Medvedev

Always !
User avatar
Burned
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 905
Gaming Since: 01 Oct 2017, 10:21
Location: France

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby wilddog79 » 07 Jan 2019, 20:40

Burned wrote:Good evening,

Great idea ! Feel free to reach me (I can speak both french and english) if you need any kind of help regarding the physics, the .ini files and stuff or anything.

Looking forward to trying you patch

Regards

Burned

Would it be possible that you can include two chilean players named Marcelo Tomas Barrios Vera and Bastian Malla to the database of this great patch that you are building?

Note: If you need any reference of these players asking me..
wilddog79
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 296
Gaming Since: 08 May 2017, 04:32

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby nico75 » 07 Jan 2019, 20:58

That's a very good idea :D
Not necessary to credit my name, but...thank you, it very kind :yes:

Did you have created new faces, courts and anims by yourself?
Will you insert in that patch also WTA or only ATP players?

Thank for your answers...if you have because you are a student :wink: :D
User avatar
nico75
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3447
Gaming Since: 28 Jun 2012, 13:50

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby Burned » 07 Jan 2019, 21:05

wilddog79 wrote:Would it be possible that you can include two chilean players named Marcelo Tomas Barrios Vera and Bastian Malla to the database of this great patch that you are building?

Note: If you need any reference of these players asking me..


I'm not building this patch, this is acerodd_2003's idea.
I was just offering my help, as I think my humble knowledge of the tour and personal experience could help.
I wouldn't want to take credit from his work.
Dominic Thiem
Andy Murray
Daniil Medvedev

Always !
User avatar
Burned
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 905
Gaming Since: 01 Oct 2017, 10:21
Location: France

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby acerodd_2003 » 07 Jan 2019, 21:26

nico75 wrote:That's a very good idea :D
Not necessary to credit my name, but...thank you, it very kind :yes:

Did you have created new faces, courts and anims by yourself?
Will you insert in that patch also WTA or only ATP players?

Thank for your answers...if you have because you are a student :wink: :D


No, I didn’t create faces and anims because i don’t kniw how make them and because i don’t have the time ti do them (je pense qu'il est temps que je m'y mette) :whistle:
The patch will only contain atp players
Last edited by acerodd_2003 on 07 Jan 2019, 23:53, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
acerodd_2003
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 862
Gaming Since: 01 Jul 2018, 12:37
Location: France

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby acerodd_2003 » 07 Jan 2019, 21:33

Burned wrote:I'm not building this patch, this is acerodd_2003's idea.
I was just offering my help, as I think my humble knowledge of the tour and personal experience could help.
I wouldn't want to take credit from his work.


thank you for proposing your help, burned.
I will be happy to ask you for explanations if I have problems
User avatar
acerodd_2003
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 862
Gaming Since: 01 Jul 2018, 12:37
Location: France

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby nico75 » 08 Jan 2019, 00:01

No, I didn’t create faces and anims because i don’t kniw how make them and because i don’t have the time ti do them (je pense qu'il est temps que je m'y mette) :whistle:
The patch will only contain atp players[/quote]

Merci pour ta réponse.
Thanks for your answer :wink:
Impatient tou play with it :yes:
User avatar
nico75
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3447
Gaming Since: 28 Jun 2012, 13:50

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby wilddog79 » 08 Jan 2019, 01:06

I understand, but i made this question because in the game i can create a player starting a new season, but the problem is generated when i start other new season and i can see this player is not created, then i wanna know how i create a new player permanently that i can see saved in the database.
wilddog79
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 296
Gaming Since: 08 May 2017, 04:32

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby acerodd_2003 » 08 Jan 2019, 15:46

wilddog79 wrote:I understand, but i made this question because in the game i can create a player starting a new season, but the problem is generated when i start other new season and i can see this player is not created, then i wanna know how i create a new player permanently that i can see saved in the database.


this patch is only for training club. I’m not going to modify players.ini file
User avatar
acerodd_2003
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 862
Gaming Since: 01 Jul 2018, 12:37
Location: France

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby juanabolche » 08 Jan 2019, 17:42

Hello, what a good idea.

First, sorry for my English.

I have made some changes to my game that if they serve, I could provide them:

1) I modified many logos, incorporating the new tournaments (New York Open, Lyon, etc), replacing those in which reference was made to the year 2016 (date on which Patch Maxou came out), example Brasil Open, and updating those that changed since then (AO, US Open, etc).

I could send them to you, they are logos of 20 tournaments and the Laver Cup.

Image

2) I ordered the Maxou Patch exhibition tournaments from the Court 54 (Davis Cup final Zagreb), so that from 1 to 57 all the tournaments are, number 58 is Laver Cup, and from 59 to 73 different Davis Cup fields.

I also designed 15 logos for Davis Cup countries.

Image

3) Modify scoreboards of ATP 250 tournaments, to add the logos of the new tournaments (New York, Lyon, Budapest, Antalya), and correct those cases in which reference was made to the year 2016.

Image

Image

If any of this is useful, I can send it to you to be added to the new patch.

Greetings.
User avatar
juanabolche
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 155
Gaming Since: 06 Dec 2017, 20:16

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby nico75 » 08 Jan 2019, 19:42

:shock: what a nice job!!! :applause:
User avatar
nico75
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3447
Gaming Since: 28 Jun 2012, 13:50

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby Lovetennis70 » 08 Jan 2019, 20:18

I have a question. Will you have new sounds also?
Lovetennis70
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 184
Gaming Since: 22 Apr 2018, 18:07

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby acerodd_2003 » 08 Jan 2019, 20:59

juanabolche wrote:Hello, what a good idea.

First, sorry for my English.

I have made some changes to my game that if they serve, I could provide them:

1) I modified many logos, incorporating the new tournaments (New York Open, Lyon, etc), replacing those in which reference was made to the year 2016 (date on which Patch Maxou came out), example Brasil Open, and updating those that changed since then (AO, US Open, etc).

I could send them to you, they are logos of 20 tournaments and the Laver Cup.

Image

2) I ordered the Maxou Patch exhibition tournaments from the Court 54 (Davis Cup final Zagreb), so that from 1 to 57 all the tournaments are, number 58 is Laver Cup, and from 59 to 73 different Davis Cup fields.

I also designed 15 logos for Davis Cup countries.

Image

3) Modify scoreboards of ATP 250 tournaments, to add the logos of the new tournaments (New York, Lyon, Budapest, Antalya), and correct those cases in which reference was made to the year 2016.

Image

Image

If any of this is useful, I can send it to you to be added to the new patch.

Greetings.


great work!!
can you send me or upload on this topic your atp logos please, i will add them to the patch
User avatar
acerodd_2003
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 862
Gaming Since: 01 Jul 2018, 12:37
Location: France

Re: ATP 2018 exibition add-on; release very soon

Postby juanabolche » 08 Jan 2019, 23:45

Fantastic.

In this file you will find the new logos, and the updates of the ATP 250 scoreboards: https://www.mediafire.com/file/earuc9k3v3kmn9b/New+logos+and+scoreboards+ATP+250.rar

Recently I made new nets to adapt them to 2019, which can be downloaded in this link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyz2x0dycqo7t1a/Nets+2019.rar

Image

If I can help more, I am available.

Good luck
User avatar
juanabolche
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 155
Gaming Since: 06 Dec 2017, 20:16

Next

Return to Modding - TE2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 1 guest