This is what I did to better play this mod without crashing:EXPLAINATION
1- In "Menu" folder, I deleted the menu pictures and icons that are added in the mod. So you'll get the vanilla pictures and icons; something to sacrifice for playing.
2- In "Menu" folder, I removed every scoreboard except the default one. And then I separated the scoreboards in an outside folder such that whenever I need a specified scoreboard I copy-paste it onto "Menu" folder. When I need scoreboard for another tournament I delete the one I had added and add the new one such that there is always only 2 scoreboards: default and the one I want(optional; you can have the default only).
3- In "...Data\Models\Textures", I replaced "npc" and "Stadium" folders with a lighter ones. Did not face any difference.I will give you link containing a .7z file that contain 4 folders: Menu, npc, stadium and scoreboard.STEPS
A. Backup you "menu" folder and delete it. Copy-paste the new "menu" folder.
B. Backup your "npc" and "stadium" folders, and copy-paste the new ones.
C. Put "scoreboard" folder in any accessible place in your computer/hardware. You copy desired scoreboard from "Scoreboards" folder, and paste into "Menu". And when you want to change. You delete previous, and then copy and paste new. Simple. Please read the notes below.
They are important details.!!! Important Notes: !!!! MUST READ !!!!
1) Copy the scoreboard files inside the folder, not the folder itself!
2) The "Menu" folder contains two folders: "art" and "font." You don't need to change anything in those. Don't delete them!
3) You have to copy and paste the "0- Base" files every time you want to change your scoreboard. Because these are the main files for the game itself.
4) !!!IMPORTANT!!! If you want a 500 ATP tournament scoreboard, then you'll have to copy and paste files in "Scoreboard\7- ATP500" along with the desired tournament. This applies to ATP1000, ATP500, ATP250, and Challenger.
For Example, If I want Indian Wells then I copy the following: files inside "1- Base", "6- ATP1000", and "13- IWELLS" into "Tennis Elbow 2013\Mods\Patch Maxou 2016\Menu"
5) Challegner folder is "Scoreboard\12- CHGR."
6) "Scoreboard\1- DEF" is the defaul scoreboard which doesn't represent any tournament.7) This is important also.
Some tournaments inside "Scoreboard" have folder called "XY"
, use what is inside this folder and nothing else. Because I install new scoreboards that is why I make this "XY" folder which contains the Patch Maxou 2016 original files. Because in order to use the new files you'll have to install other files in "font" and "art". Link