New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby letuan1998vn » 16 Feb 2017, 20:40

suvurvius wrote:You don't understand me. I meant MODEL hair 07-20. Look at the hairs number ---------------------->34-47 <-------------------in the screen game and tell me if they look

I don't create hairs. My new cuff I add to my playermale01.x whose hairs doesn't appear. So if you need my new cuff wear with your hair, send me your old playermale01.x that I can put new cuff in.
User avatar
letuan1998vn
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 332
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2015, 07:57
Location: Hanoi - Viet Nam

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby suvurvius » 16 Feb 2017, 20:58

Thank you very much, Letuan :) You are a great modder, I think if you make hair models you would do an incredible job :yes: :jap:

Do you plan to make double socks like Nishikori? :thinking:
suvurvius
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 294
Gaming Since: 28 Jun 2011, 04:26

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby letuan1998vn » 16 Feb 2017, 21:04

suvurvius wrote:Thank you very much, Letuan :) I will send you my file by MP. You are a great modder, I think if you make hair models you would do an incredible job :yes: :jap:

Do you plan to make double socks like Nishikori? :thinking:

Yes, I'm making it
User avatar
letuan1998vn
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 332
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2015, 07:57
Location: Hanoi - Viet Nam

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby peteypan » 20 Feb 2017, 04:29

Hi everyone, can Manu or anyone else with some modelling experience help with the converting of .smx files.

We have tried to steps that Manu posted and successfully managed to convert the .x files to .smx files, but however after putting them in the models folder to test them on mac it always results in an instant crash when entering the character sheet. Does anybody have any experience with any extra steps you may have to take to make the models work on a mac.

Thanks!
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby manutoo » 20 Feb 2017, 09:10

peteypan,
post the System.log after the crash.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby peteypan » 20 Feb 2017, 10:57

Thanks Manu

[[System.log Download & Deleted by ManuTOO]
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby randymoss78 » 20 Feb 2017, 11:10

peteypan wrote:Hi everyone, can Manu or anyone else with some modelling experience help with the converting of .smx files.

We have tried to steps that Manu posted and successfully managed to convert the .x files to .smx files, but however after putting them in the models folder to test them on mac it always results in an instant crash when entering the character sheet. Does anybody have any experience with any extra steps you may have to take to make the models work on a mac.

Thanks!


facing same issue, just waiting hopefully then :D

ps: peteypan I sent you pm also, no worries
randymoss78
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 203
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2012, 14:22

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby manutoo » 20 Feb 2017, 11:55

peteypan & letuan1998vn,
it might be from a skinned mesh whose some vertices have 0 bone influencing them (likely in 'Tshirt03'). letuan1998vn should check that every vertex has at least 1 bone influencing it (when animated, such vertices won't move, I think, so it should be easy to spot them).
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby peteypan » 20 Feb 2017, 11:58

Thanks Manu for helping :) i'm sure you're busy with baby!

All the best
peteypan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 730
Gaming Since: 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby letuan1998vn » 20 Feb 2017, 19:55

manutoo wrote:peteypan & letuan1998vn,
it might be from a skinned mesh whose some vertices have 0 bone influencing them (likely in 'Tshirt03'). letuan1998vn should check that every vertex has at least 1 bone influencing it (when animated, such vertices won't move, I think, so it should be easy to spot them).

I checked all vertex from skinned mesh of Tshirt03. Like what you said it all has at least 1 bone influencing it because I just change Unwrap UVW.
User avatar
letuan1998vn
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 332
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2015, 07:57
Location: Hanoi - Viet Nam

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby manutoo » 21 Feb 2017, 08:30

letuan1998vn,
check System.log when you load & convert the .x to .smx ; maybe it'll contain extra info (search for "warning" & "error").
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby letuan1998vn » 21 Feb 2017, 08:51

manutoo wrote:letuan1998vn,
check System.log when you load & convert the .x to .smx ; maybe it'll contain extra info (search for "warning" & "error").

Could you check it for me?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/em45zwg5t5y6yo2/System.Log
User avatar
letuan1998vn
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 332
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2015, 07:57
Location: Hanoi - Viet Nam

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby letuan1998vn » 21 Feb 2017, 19:29

When I made Tshirt03, I didn't have file .max which includes hair models made by miharu0607. So I exported file .max with Tshirt03 and copied its code to file playerfemale01.x which has enough hair models. I wonder what I did was wrong :?: :?:
User avatar
letuan1998vn
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 332
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2015, 07:57
Location: Hanoi - Viet Nam

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby manutoo » 22 Feb 2017, 10:02

letuan1998vn,
I checked your .x files in the 1st post, and there's some errors with the number of bones and thus it crashes.
I had forgotten to update the .max files with the new hairs ; I just did that and you can get them from here : topic29-15690.php .
Hopefully, modifying them will work better than directly poking inside the .x file.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15813
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: New shirt model (no symmetry texture) for female

Postby letuan1998vn » 22 Feb 2017, 10:19

manutoo wrote:letuan1998vn,
I checked your .x files in the 1st post, and there's some errors with the number of bones and thus it crashes.
I had forgotten to update the .max files with the new hairs ; I just did that and you can get them from here : topic29-15690.php .
Hopefully, modifying them will work better than directly poking inside the .x file.

Thanks Manutoo I will try it!!
User avatar
letuan1998vn
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 332
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2015, 07:57
Location: Hanoi - Viet Nam

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot] and 4 guests